Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kagrenac's Tools
02-06-2007, 02:10 PM,
Kagrenac's Tools
Wil these be included, maybe as an easter egg. You could have them hidden or as artifacts. I like them ya see and also there is a modders resource of them out, so they could be used.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-06-2007, 04:21 PM,
RE: Kagrenac's Tools
If they were, I'd imagine them either to be lost somewhere, in some sort of museum, or the Nerevarine would still have them, although that would be boring.
02-06-2007, 07:48 PM,

I think the nerevarine woulda hidden them somewhere
sorta like no one to ever use these powerful tools, not even the Incarnate...

maybe hidden them all separate... maybe even a lil riddle to find them... who knows...
02-07-2007, 09:21 AM,

That would be nice, having to search and then comlete a riddle to find them.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-07-2007, 10:18 AM,

It would be cool if you had an actual treasure map instruction thing for one of them, one step east, two steps west, but that would make things hard because of skill levels in speed and athletics
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
02-07-2007, 10:48 AM,

If they were hiddedn it was so they would not be found, So there could not be a map for them.
02-07-2007, 04:32 PM,

Quote:It would be cool if you had an actual treasure map instruction thing for one of them
I like that idea, for the artifacts etc. Finding a clue or clues leading to the artifacts location. Sounds good. :goodjob:
02-07-2007, 04:46 PM,

i think that having the player find the artifacts would post quite a few problems. the player would want them to be as uber as they were in morrowind, etc.

personaly i think that having them search for the artifacts is OK though. mayhaps the temple wants to recover them or something, and knows only extreamly obscure clues. in the end however, it could turn out that the tools have lost their potensy since their purpose was compleated, and they are now little more then shiny artifacts.

im of the opinion that the clues should be as obscure and lore based as posible. seremons of vivec anyone? Big Grin
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-07-2007, 04:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
it could turn out that the tools have lost their potensy since their purpose was completed, and they are now little more then shiny artifacts.
That is quite a good point...
03-17-2007, 06:23 PM,

they could end up like the ash-mask of vivec, "for display purposes only"

or maybe you may find them, broken, in the central chambers of dagoth ur, you know the not collapsed ones.
heck you could even have a quest to remake them, maybe even employing the help of Yagrum Bagarn who spends his last bit of life to help you re-make them?

a mean idea would be to make them completly useable.... but not include a wraithguard at all.
We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths;
In feelings, not in figures on a dial.