Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kagrenac's Tools
03-17-2007, 07:59 PM,

Interesting... I like the sound of that.
03-17-2007, 09:26 PM,

What if you are sent out to find Keening and Sunder, but you don't get Wraithguard or even know where it is. So then you find Keening, you can't equip it or you die, then you get sent off to where Sunder is supposed to be. You grab it, bring it back, and it turns out it's fake. Then you get sent off to find Sunder again, and you get it, bring it back, and then you finally go out for Wraithguard. You grab that, come back, and they all of a sudden equip wraithguard and sunder and attack you. So you kill them and the stuff is all yours. The End.
Lol what?
03-17-2007, 11:10 PM,

The Nerevarine would of most likely taken them with themselves to wherever they went, sent them to a pocket Dimension for Safe keeping (like what Dinath Fyr did with the Daedric Cresent), or given them to Dinath Fyr for Safe Keeping (Which he would of either given to the Pjjsic Order, put in a pocket dimension, locked in his corpsinarian(sp?), or done something else with it, like say given it back to Vivec).

Ofcourse, to stop anyone else using tonal architecture to trap the heart again, and then using the tools to reach goodhood, he could of gone Lord-of-the-rings on the Tools and dropped them into the heart of Mt.Doo...I mean Red Mountain Big Grin
03-18-2007, 12:46 AM,

Well who'd just leave a couple of very powerful tools that can lead to GODHOOD lying around Vvardenfell?

There's 2 cliches here. Either the nerevarine hid them very very well, guarded by numerous obstacles, so that only the pure-hearted adventurer who will use them for good purpose can access them. Or, as TOYB said, he could destroy them forever.

Obviously, if he destroyed the tools, we can't have them in Vvardenfell. Which means that for our purposes, the way to go is hiding them very very well. Obstacles and such that were set up by the nerevarine himself.

IATE's idea is a good one- face numerous challanges, and then end up in a fight for your life over control of them. It'd make for quite a long quest, and the hard part would be making each challange hard, interesting, and unique, while still possible to accomplish.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
03-18-2007, 01:44 AM,

Meh, I suppose if that quest's bad for Keening and Sunder, keep it, because I think it can also be good for something else.

A guy who hears about you, and offers you tons and tons of money to find a legendary weapon or two, then turns on you so he can get free legendary weapons. The End
Lol what?
03-19-2007, 01:53 AM,

There is a mod that adds them to OB, so we could use there meshes and textures if the moaker allows us?

I'll get you the link if anyones intrested?

===local===
03-19-2007, 01:55 AM,

Good idea, local.
The rider in black is always watching......
03-19-2007, 02:10 AM,

Ok here is the link,

Kagrenac's Tools

There you are,

===local===
03-19-2007, 04:27 PM,

Actually, they're modders resources (or so the link below says), so we need not ask permission, unless to make sure. The only thing the creator wishes users to do is give him credit.

Kagrenac's Tools Resource
03-19-2007, 07:53 PM,

Awesome yeah they looks much better good man.

===local===