Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumac City: SIGN UP
05-03-2007, 08:26 AM,

Lore, and all that jazz
05-03-2007, 08:41 AM,

No we full :lmao:

Na, i will set ya up, welcome to Dumac City :yes:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-15-2007, 10:46 PM,
ill join
I would love to join, i could work on anything with the CS, except scripts... errr
"The statue is inside the marble, I just set it free"
~Michealangelo~
07-16-2007, 12:12 AM,
RE: ill join
Quote:Originally posted by dwemerfreak21
I would love to join, I could work on anything with the CS, except scripts... errr

Welcome aboard

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-16-2007, 01:55 AM,

If you would like to start work on the interior layouts, it'd be great. We don't have the full set yet, but if you would like to start making the layouts, more info can be found in Dumac Layouts

Have fun modding here, i only regret that we may not have much work until the tileset and exterior pieces are completed
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
10-05-2007, 12:17 PM,

i can come up with quests, but not (yet) code them in game, and i can put together places in the cs, just not good at scripts
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
10-05-2007, 12:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FireDrakeArchon
I can come up with quests, but not (yet) code them in game, and I can put together places in the cs, just not good at scripts

Any chance you're interested in learning how to make quests? Because that would be infinitely more helpful than quest ideas.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-05-2007, 05:30 PM,

well, its not that i have no clue at it, its that i havnt got a chance yet to play with the oblivion quest system.
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
10-05-2007, 07:35 PM,

quests are really easier than the seem. We don't have the pieces to start making quests, but once we do, i'll see if there's a relatively easy part of the main quest you could use to start learning hands-on (if you want).

Another option will be the myriad side-quests, but we'll leave them for after the MQ is done.

Razorwing was probably talking about all the free quest ideas we have floating around the quest forum. it would be a good idea to do a few of the small ones while we're waiting for pieces for Dumac
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
10-10-2007, 08:43 AM,

Hmmm, we need more quests relating to Dumac, even if its just a few lore based ones we can use to divert the players attention towards Dumac since it will be a new thing for most people. The main quest also needs to be started.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]