Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin Quests
03-02-2007, 11:35 PM,
Ebbedin Quests
Howdy

I see at least 20 quests possible in this area :eek:

Do you all have any ideas? are their any allready in the works?

Bring them on over to Quest Dev Section

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-11-2007, 05:38 PM,
RE: Ebbedin Quests
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045

Could you post them? Big Grin Please? Tongue
03-12-2007, 05:36 AM,
RE: Ebbedin Quests
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045

Could you post them? Big Grin Please? Tongue

Sure I can add them the the quest development
I'll get as many as I can and we can pick and choose what can be used based on what is going into Ebbedin

Enjoy
Bob

03-12-2007, 07:38 PM,
The Broken Ferry
I got one. Just a minor quest involving the Ferry. When the Vvar project is completed I can stick it in.

When you arrive in Ebbedin, you find a dark elf captain on the boat. You talk to him. "Hello there? Were you looking for a ride to Gnisis? I'm sorry, that's a bit impossible now. You see, our ship has a hole in the hull when we hit an offshore reef, and we can't get anyone to gather enough wood for us. By the look of it, we'll need about 50 logs. Do you know of anyone we can get wood from?" Options: "I can get some wood for you" "Sorry, I don't know of anyone who could help" You of course pick the first one. Captain says "Great. Just look for 50 logs and come back here. I will give you a reward for saving our buisness. I will take the logs off your hands by 10 logs at a time, just so you aren't carrying 50 logs back here on your own. As to where you can get them, I'd look in the forested areas by Rech Parkeep. The wood here just isn't strong enough." So you go to Reich Parkeep and ask around about wood, and someone will point you in the direction of a lumberer. You ask him about wood, and he says "Yes, I used to have a grove where I would chop down the strongest trees, used to make a fortune a few years back." Then you ask him what happened, to which he says "Well, the cave where I kept all the wood became inhabited by a bunch of Goblins, nasty buggers. Every time I tried to go back I almost died. If you could clear the goblins out, I'd love to get you some wood, for a price that is." So, you go off, kill the goblins, and report back. There is also about 10 pieces of wood in the cave if you want to go looking. He says "You really killed them all? You just saved my buisness. First bundle of logs is yours free. Come back in about a week." So, you wait a week and go back. He gives you 10 logs and says "That's all the free wood you get. If I want to make money again, I can't give away wood for free. It costs 1,000 septims per bundle now. I should have enough in a week, check in then." So you go off to the captain, give him your 10 or 20 pieces, and he will give you 1,000g every time to pay off the lumberer's prices. When you finish the quest, you get 5,000g and a free trip to Gnisis whenever you want.

This will enable you to travel straight between ST and Vvar. If you have any better ideas or if you feel this could be changed, post away. :goodjob:
Lol what?
03-12-2007, 08:17 PM,

:goodjob:

I copied this into the quest submissions

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob