I will get busy busy

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-21-2007, 12:10 PM,

Could you tell me Bob if you think that the Dial I made for them are good or not, if it fits it's purposse, pleas.
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
05-21-2007, 09:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Could you tell me Bob if you think that the Dial I made for them are good or not, if it fits it's purposse, pleas.

I have no way of seeing the Dia. unless someone copies it to a text doc and sends it to me Sad

Enjoy
Bob

05-21-2007, 10:22 PM,

Should a slowfall spell be handy for the order?
05-21-2007, 11:05 PM,

Well if the goal of the quest is made I would say they have no use for a slowfall potion or spell
but its always good to have some around just in case
Smile

Enjoy
Bob

05-28-2007, 03:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045

I have no way of seeing the Dia. unless someone copies it to a text doc and sends it to me Sad

Enjoy
Bob
I attached the dials (checked by Oblivioneer Smile).
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-28-2007, 07:22 PM,

Those Dial's are fine

The actual quest is fairly simple

The player will meet the NPC Flyer inside the Mages Guild House in Steadhelm

The NPC Flyer should be a provider of Scrolls and Books

When the player approaches the NPC and tries to enter into dialogue the NPC will seem uninterested and will say: "please leave me alone to suffer"

When asked again (anything) the NPC Flyer will say: Can't you see I am in mourning

Mourning- ask about this and the NPC Flyer will tell you

You See I am in mourning, one of my fellow Flyers has recently met his death during an experiment. Now please leave me alone.

Ask about experiment-

You see we are an order, the Order of Icarian Flyers, we have dedicated our lives to perfecting the art of flying. We were once 6 and now we are 3. First it was Tarhiel, then our sister Aerin and now poor Allimir. All dead. We just can not seem to get it right

Get it right- ask this: what do you mean get it right?

NPC Flyer- the spell of course, each time we think we have it,
something goes wrong, its just not adding up correctly, we know the incantation is correct but the equations, they are all mixed up.
If only....

PlayerChoice 1: I can help you if you would like me too
PlayerChoice 2: Sorry to hear your problem, I can't help you right now

Response1 NPC Flyer: Really, you would do that, how wonderful! I must tell the others please come with me.

Response2 NPC Flyer: I suppose no one can, We will just continue on trying and failing, now please leave me

IF 1: Follow the NPC to the house an into the basement

Their the player will meet the other 2 members 1 male and 1 female bosmer

Speak with them

Male Bosmer- So we hear you are willing to help us, this is great news

Female Bosmer- Its good to know their are people still willing to help others, thank you

(These 2 npc's may have a small amount of dialogue regarding thier background, its at the claimers discretion)

Speak with the Mages Guild NPC and he will give you a scroll

Please take this scroll to, (XXXX) ( we need a high level mage in another
town)

He may be able to calculate the ratio's correctly, we have taked to him before, but he refused to help us, saying we were fools and he would not
be part of our foolishness. Maybe you might convince him otherwise.

The player goes to the mage (location unknown) and discusses the spell

Mage - I told them once before, they are fools now leave me.

(any type of persuasion will not work) he will refuse to help

The player should then leave (just step away from the mage, a few steps should be fine)

You will hear a voice - Sera, Sera.. look to the side and see a dunmer female calling to you, please come sera

You approach the female, she will tell you, that she has been with the master long and has her special ways with him and for a price she will
give you the key to his work chambers, and in the evening while she is distracting him, you may enter the room and find what you need

you agree to a price (should be high) 2000 gold or equivelant)

She gives you the key and you wait outside or somewhere else until around 11 pm

enter the home and then the room, find a scroll amoungst several other scrolls the scroll will just consist of a bunch of numbers, take it

be quick or you'll get caught (we need a time limit here)

return with the scroll to the Flyers

(will continue)

Meet the Mage NPC back at the mages guild house and give him the scroll
He will acknowledge it as the needed calculations

NPC- Amazing ! This is it. I must contact the other members and get busy.
Unbelievable!
He will have seemed to lose himself in astonishment)
(then relizing you are their)
Ummm oh yes, I thank you. we all thank you. Please if you will give us a few days to incorporate the new information, return then to my home and we will have decided on a method of payment, I am sure you will be happy.

Player - Answer "OK" return to Flyers house in 2 days time

NPC- Hello again my friend, it worked, it really worked, this is such a great moment for our Order and we owe it all to you. Please accept this gift
2000 gold is given.
NPC continues- and of course, we shall teach you this spell.
Receive the spell as an ability which can be used 1 per day

It should not be a super jump spell like it was in MW but slightly better then a normal jump potion and of course with slowfall so you don't kill yourself like the others have Smile

If for some reason the player say NO pay me now (when asked to return) then the player receives the 2000 gold and thats it.

Well anyway thats how I see this Quest, nothing too difficult a small chance of getting caught

If we place a time limit on the player from the time he/she enters the Master Mages Chambers to get the scroll and the player gets caught, treat it as a robbery with whatever requirement is needed to clear that person,

HOWEVER the ability to get back into the Master Mages Chambers will be based solely on their thieve skills

Bob

12-09-2007, 12:36 PM,

In Oblivion version 1.2, I have had my acrobatics well over 300... However, I used the cheat console to get my acrobatics to 255, had the boots of springheel jak and a couple of other things.

100 is the highest you can level your stat to, 255 is the max you can mod your stats to... 100 is the max you can have per item for any one stat or skill from enchanting...

There are mods out there that allow you to make spells 3x more powerful than original Oblivion... If you get this mod, you can easily make a scroll with 300 acrobatics within the game while playing, but when you are modding, I do believe you can make a scroll that can give 500 or more to acrobatics... I am not entirely certain, but from what I saw on some weapon mods, I think it is possible to crank a scroll full of acrobatics points for about 5 seconds.

However, 1000 acrobatics wont get you much of anywhere in Oblivion unlike Morrowind... You would need like 10000 acrobatics... Who knows. -_-
12-09-2007, 06:40 PM,

Thanks for the link bob, this sounds fun and interesting
returned from the dead... lets get started
12-10-2007, 12:47 AM,

Thanks Tom and your welcome

This quest idea should be all in place and ready, I would confer with Sandor on the implimentation before proceeding

I think it will be a good fun quest as well, hope I will be able to play it soon Smile

Enjoy
Diet Bob