Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighter's Guild Questline.
03-14-2007, 07:41 PM,
Fighter's Guild Questline.
Kukulza I would glady like to claim the questline since the Imperial Guard Guild is gone. If so 8-10 quests sound good for this failing chapter?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-14-2007, 09:30 PM,

if anyone around here's big into Fighters Guild-style since so long its youSmile

yea sure, remember that Fighters Guild is a continued faction, so sorta like the Cyrodiil Fighters Guild sending you to help out their reeling Vvardenfell branch... :goodjob:

and I'm sure you know, but I do this for every faction...

- don't like Camonna Tong at all, for obvious reasons
- has most pay from Hlaalu, a some respect from Redoran
- lost a major bunch in Ald-ruhn, possibly including Percius Mercius
- well-employed by the East Empire Company
- not all that popular, seen as a weak outlander tong by natives

justa few guideline/facts, which may spark some inspiration for some of the quests...
I'm sure they'll make some interesting quests, seeking to reestablish the Guild whether by earning the trust of local important people, or maybe using some underhanded methods to get back up? Confusedhrug:
03-17-2007, 06:17 PM,

Ebonheart chapter has grown too from that little room to its own building.
Wolverine Hall has grown due to Imperial expenses and Telvanni infighting.
Balmora Fighter's Guild has also increased in Size due to refugee Fighter Guild mates from Ald-Ruhn and Hlaalu Mercenary purchasing.
Vivec Fighter's Guild has died out due to Cammong Tong killings to clean the sheets when the Guild Master died it can be a house for a cammong tong noble or something.
The Main HQ could be a Estate in the Ascadian Isles? Where Percius Mercius now give orders there. Nothing huge but very well laid out and detailed?
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-21-2007, 11:14 PM,

Baradras
Bashag gro-Snagdu
Baurin
Daglin Selarar
Ergnir
(Eydis Fire-Eye) left Guild
Fainertil
Fasile Charascel
Fiiriel
Flaenia Amiulusus
Gaeldol
Haening
Hasell
Hasphat Antabolis
Hrundi
Hylf the Harrier
Ian
Ilden Mirel
(Lorbumol gro-Aglakh) dead
Olfin gro-Logrob
Percius Mercius New Guild Master
Raig
Siltalaure
(Sjoring Hard-Heart) dead
Sondryn Irathi
Thoromlallor
Tralan
Ulyne Henim
Wayn
Fighter's Guild Porter too.
03-21-2007, 11:36 PM,

So Percius Mercius has come out of retirment (He was a Guild Master once before) sounds cool, he should have some custom knight armor, I got one that I've wanted to use for a while.
The rider in black is always watching......
03-21-2007, 11:39 PM,

Can you please post a picture?
03-21-2007, 11:41 PM,

A soon as I finish the textures Cool

Here is the concept art so that gives you some vague idea fo what it looks like
03-21-2007, 11:42 PM,

Doesn't have an Elder Scrolls look manSad
03-21-2007, 11:47 PM,

The textures are going to be white. No crucifix, no crossbow.

So don't worry, it will fit in a little better than what you see, but that is a decent image.
03-21-2007, 11:48 PM,

Its nice but ingame I remembered he had Glass armour in his room thats what he is going to wear.