Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighter's Guild Questline.
03-22-2007, 12:06 AM,

I was under the impression you recived that as a gift..... maybe not, or maybe his Glass was broken during the whole Ald-Ruhn destruction.
The rider in black is always watching......
03-22-2007, 12:34 AM,

Hes wearing glass.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-22-2007, 12:40 AM,

Not in Vanilla Morrowind. He is wearing Boiled Netch Leather!
03-22-2007, 12:59 AM,

Yea, but now hes GM and he decided to put his Glass armour on.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-22-2007, 01:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Yea, but now he's GM and he decided to put his Glass armour on.
I have a feeling he will continue to keep a low profile unless he himself goes to battle...
the Percius Mercius isn't known for being a flashy guy, just keeps things under control and modest

but come up with a better reason than 'just cause he's boss now' and I might consider it :goodjob:
03-22-2007, 01:13 AM,

I say he has it on, he and some fighters guild members protect Ald-Ruhn during the "rebuilding" phase, and he sort of guards the area (town and outside) during the day and then starting at about 6 he goes to the bar, eats, reads, sleeps ect.
03-22-2007, 01:18 AM,

maybe so, I am sure the Fighters Guild (what remains of it in Ald-ruhn) will help the Redoran...

especially with someone legit like Percius Mercius...

but that brings up a question...
what are the NPCs?

maybe we should make a list of NPCs in the Fighters Guild... we need a few new ones, and some old ones were killed...

the orc and Sjoring hard-heart are dead... that's for sure, and Eydis Fire-eye is in Ald-Redaynia... she will be a separate matter as her brutal ways and Clavicus-Vile worship probably get her kicked out of the Fighters Guild

but the Wolverine Hall guys are probably still around... Vivec's is gone, Ebonheart's is still there ( maybe they moved most of their guys there and are mainly employed by the EEC who cannot rely onthe Legions since many Legions were recalled)?
could be a possible source of revenue and a new economic niche for the Guild-fighters for sure
03-22-2007, 01:23 AM,

Intresting idea! I like it!

I also propose, we bring back Colovian fur hats.

So warm. Pratical yet stylish.

Let us not forget that little Bosmer in Ebonheart whom wore the hat, and annoyed us with his high pitched voice and wannabe imperialnish (which is why he was in Ebonheart)

Maybe should include something about that guy who fell out of the sky in Seyda Neen? Maybe in Ebonheart is where his "research" and pupils are located?

Although now I'm getting of topic!
03-22-2007, 01:34 AM,

Well you could remake me a list for... say

All of Balmora's Fighter Guild Members
All of Wolverin Halls Guild Members
Percius Mercius
Ebonheart
03-23-2007, 01:29 AM,

I'll make a list for ya Ebonyknight!