Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not dead... I'm not!
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM,
I'm not dead... I'm not!
Hehe howdy everyone, how's everyone going?

Is Bob still evil? Tongue

It's been a while since I dropped by, I was wondering how everything's going, and what's the latest news in my absence?

I'm still lurking around, NWN2 was nowhere near as good as I had hoped, been thinking of returning to the TES games...

I've got a new job since leaving here (I'm fairly sure I was unemployed when I was last here) And lifes been good to me...

Tongue
MSN: ancientdwarvenchaosknight@hotmail.com
03-22-2007, 02:26 PM,
Glad to see you drop by...
Seeing your assets in the TES3 CS had made me wonder how you were doing. Smile Bob's sheer degree of evil has gotten him promoted to the core, and though I've been doing mostly TES4 modelling nowadays, I still check in. Also The Black Knight, creator of G'Aedra, has reappeared.

Sure Bob will fill in much more,
Steve
03-22-2007, 02:30 PM,

I was never here when you were, but anyway welcome back :banana:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-22-2007, 06:01 PM,

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Howdy ADCK

Welcome back

Yes evil abounds me Big Grin

All has been going fine, slowly but fine, we've merged all of Ben's Velothi Mountains and Kragenmoor Mods and still working on the landscaping for that, Added Balfalls and Bodrum which all need to have interiors made.
Added a small portion of Cyrodiil to support the School of Chivalry and also working on parts of Skyrim to support Windhelm

The Black Knight has returned and we are getting the Gaedra Project running again and thats looking good

Haven't really done much else but it keeps me busy

Hope your gonna stick around for awhile it will be good to have you around

Enjoy
Bob (Evil Bob)
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-23-2007, 07:37 AM,

O.o Damn your evil hypnotism skills Bob... you've forced me to buy a new copy of Morrowind + Expansions... even though I have had it on disk for years on my xbox... I just didn't feel like buying it again... but now that I have a new job... Tongue

I like using " ...'s" alot
09-22-2008, 02:05 PM,

...still not dead.

Tongue

Am unemployed again! YAY!

Dunno If I'll reinstall Morrowind, but you never know, I havn't modded for a game since leaving... I'll probably get the itch to start modding again soon.
09-22-2008, 04:16 PM,

Hi ADCK and welcome back. Smile

Hehe, I returned myself only a short while ago and after a while I just wanted to make a little hut and now ... now I'm up to my shoulders in 'work' again. But know what? It's fun. Again! Big Grin

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-22-2008, 09:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ADCK
...still not dead.

Tongue

Am unemployed again! YAY!

Dunno If I'll reinstall Morrowind, but you never know, I havn't modded for a game since leaving... I'll probably get the itch to start modding again soon.

Howdy Knight of Chaos

Start Scratching :lmao:

Welcome back

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories