St 2.0 - 3.0

black[/hr]Silgrad_Tower.esm
black[/hr]

[blockquote]A = Alpha
## = Bug #[/blockquote]

black[/hr]

A-09
Originally posted by Razorwing

The greeting for StNkSol0107Guard says: "This is a private room for the Venim family [...]" but doesn't discern which cell the NPC is in. Perhaps the greeting should have a condition that only makes it trigger when the guard is in that spot, and then our default Dunmer guard dialogue can cover up any other cases. For instance by adding an Xmarker under his feet and making the response depend on how close the guard is to the Xmarker (just a thought).

black[/hr]

A-11

a) As reported by blackbird

Kardmel (from sol1204) topic titles need to be changed and the woman from my first claim Sol1201 may have a package which allows her to go temple (now it's complete) at one specific day in the week.

b) As reported by blackbird

The NPC of claim 1207 was follwoing me after I talked to him.

black[/hr]

A-16
As reported by sandor

A collision problem (near the gate).
Look at the screenshots.
SCREEN 1
SCREEN 2

black[/hr]

A-26
Reported by Razorwing

I also noticed a problem with Steve's potion icons that I can't explain. I'm fairly sure I've encountered the potions in earlier playtests but I've never seen this icon bug before, but I'm also sure I have not modifed the icons since Steve sent them.

SCREEN 1
SCREEN 2

black[/hr]

A-31
Reported by Razorwing

The icon for the royal coat (Stdarkvioletcoat) is bugged, and maybe the others from Elegant Vests too.

black[/hr]

A-33
Reported by Razorwing

I also found a door in one of Steadhelm's interiors which I think swings the wrong way.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/S...bug_2a.jpg
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/S...bug_2b.jpg

black[/hr]

A-40
Reported by Seniosh

There's a small gap in the StInRedBuilding05 model, on the built-in shelves on both sides of the house. Screenshots attached. I'm pretty sure the gap can be seen in-game, it's pretty large on the one side.

(original post)

black[/hr]

A-43
Reported by blackbird

The first screenshot is a texture error
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=12646

black[/hr]

A-45
Reported by Seniosh

First, in soluthis there is a wall which exists as a _far model, but no actual model.

The first screenshot was taken from a hill near reich parkeep (the southern hill). As you can see, there is clearly a wall which exists just to the west of claims maps 9 and 10.

The second shot is closer in. The _far model disappears, but nothing ever re-appears!

Is this a bug? Or do I just need to update my Distand LOD?

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=13059
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=13060

black[/hr]

A-46
Reported by Seniosh

Second, in the area near the Sleepy Guar, there is this really weird collision thing when you walk. More specifically, it occurs in the area between Soluthis0208 and Soluthis0211.

Basically, when anything (NPCs and Rats included) goes in this area of land, it gets shaken up and down while walking.

black[/hr]

A-47
Reported by Seniosh

Also, there is a floating overhang screen, probably because it's supposed to be up against a wall that isn't there yet (the wall's in the Claims map, but not the game) It's right next to Soluthis0208.

black[/hr]

A-49
Reported by Razorwing

I'd like to report an AI bug. I was playtesting my Temple work and was in SoluthisWorld08 in the hour after midnight. I was surprised to find Raynlyn Llervu (StSeSol1103RaynlynLlervu) standing motionless just outside the entrance to the Temple compound. I wasn't surprised to see him there, but that he just stood motionless.
My current plugin doesn't affect that NPC. If anything it should have aided his AI behaviour due to pathrid additions and improvements in that worldspace. I've made sure to place pathgrid points on the xmarkers.
Also since he has AI behaviour in the exterior world during nighttime could he be given a -1 StLightComTorch10 in his inventory?

black[/hr]

A-50
Reported by Razorwing

I noticed the flora entry StFloraAshunorBoletus doesn't have a name.

black[/hr]

A-51
Reported by Razorwing

Is there anything wrong with the NPC STJJSOL0306NPCTsyia? I ask because she now works in a tavern I modded. When I enter the tavern she's floating in mid-air two metres off the ground in a paralyzed state. I encountered graphical glitches looking like black shadows - possibly related to her tail setup? I exited the cell and reentered it, and then everything was like it should be; no glitches or strange behaviour. I would just like the possibility of a tail problem ruled out so that if it isn't that then I could search for the problem's answer in my plugin.

black[/hr]

A-52
Reported by Razorwing

I don't think I have the model for the CS entry "STCUDwemerSoulgem", which is in the Soulgem list. Does anyone have a copy of the model?

black[/hr]

A-2-01.
Reported by TheImperialDragon

This ship should be renamed from the Marie Elena.

SCREENSHOT

A-2-02.
Reported by TheImperialDragon

Very minor, this trapdoor of SHC19 needs to be raised just a little higher so that the collision of the ship doesn't get in the way of activating it.

SCREENSHOT

A-2-03.
As Reported by TheImperialDragon

While wandering the wilderness (at least a quad away from Soluthis), I came across this guy from Soluthis1404.

SCREENSHOT

A-2-05.
Reported by sandor

When you don't have the center of the Temple in sight, a border layer of the temple vanishes.

SCREENSHOT

sandor's screenshot:

SCREENSHOT

A-2-06.
Reported by Razorwing

Wrong model for StBasicGloves.

A-2-07.
Reported by Seniosh

StFurnDunRichBookshelf02 has normals flipped the wrong way around.

A-2-12.
As reported by JONJONAUG

Set the Default Music to Public Music for city cells.

A-2-13.
As reported by blackbird

Although it's not really a bug, but I saw a brown bear between the way of the cave when you enter silgradland and the portal to the cities.

A-2-17
As reported by sandor
Missing objects.

These are related to the StExImpDryStoneWallCorner01 etc.

The new CS shows the problem with the nif (path or the nif itself) in the CS and with SI installed it shows up in-game as well.

I checked with the CS 1.0.0.303 and the statics are in the cell view window, but can't be seen in the CS / in-game.

Look at the screenshots.

SCREEN 1
SCREEN 2
SCREEN 3
SCREEN 4

A-2-18
As reported by blackbird
I've discover this while modding. A small model falut or so.

SCREEN)

A-2-19
As reported by sandor
I found a problem (RPC30 basement), it has been fixed

SCREEN

A-2-20

See this post

A-2-21
As reported by kingevil here and here

In STKESHC17, the quest STKESHC17SStalk, the topic STKESHC17julianos had STKEjulianos as topic text instead of just julianos. Fix attached

Another fix for the same claim, this time J'sur. The condition of the dialogue quast was playable race=0. Changed to 1

A-2-22
Errors around Soluthis reported by blackbird on 16.07.2007

SCREEN 1
SCREEN 2

Error in Steadhelm reported by blackbird on 21.07.2007

SCREENSHOT

A-2-23
Originally reported by blackbird

Found by viewing some regions with the CS. You should look at the whole cell.

LINK

A-2-24
Originally reported by sandor

If you exit the Temple in Soluthis, the view is ok from a distance, but if you come closer you'll see the problem.

Post with screenshots

A-25
Reported by Razorwing

Two small dialogue bugs where the author forgot to insert blank spaces:

SCREEN 1
SCREEN 2

A-27
As reported by SACarrow

2) Entering Sparrow's shack caused the same sort of missing structure/falling effect that the old Skingrad Mages Guild bug did. I tried in 2.5 and the shack looked normal though she had none of the dialogue that I had written.

A-04
As reported by Razorwing

I took a few notes while playtesting a few days ago that I didn't want to bring up during crunchtime.

- Kiseenaji in A Woman's Touch in Steadhelm gives a Bethesda greeting the second time I talked to her.
- She also needs a response for "Gray Fox" as her current response is Bethesda stock.
- In the topic "Buy a house in town" I recieved a Bethesda response; "It's a matter of trust. And I don't trust you enough yet." Maybe it has something to do with the INFOREFUSAL response category?

A-08
Reported by Seniosh

Redoran Interior Tileset snapping problems.

a) Hallway and Room pieces to each other
b) Doorway in StInRedBuilding4 to door

A-10
Reported by blackbird

Floating door on a corner tower south of where there was previously a chapel, and north of the Fighters Guild

SCREENSHOT

A-28
Reported by SACarrow

With version 2.70, I cannot pick up ST ingredients or potions. I tried shein, hound meat and scuttle; the cursor treated them as statics, with no cursor indication.

A-29
Reported by SACarrow

Entering Sparrow's shack caused the same sort of missing structure/falling effect that the old Skingrad Mages Guild bug did. I tried in 2.5 and the shack looked normal though she had none of the dialogue that I had written.

A-30
Reported by Razorwing

The entry in the Static list with Editor ID "StFurnDunCloset02STATIC" points to the wrong file. I fixed it in the esp I'm currently working on so that it points to meshes\ST\Containers\Dunmer\ClosetDunmer02full.nif

A-32
Reported by Razorwing

While playing in Steadhelm I came across a rock stuck in the citywall. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I thought it looked kinda strange.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/S..._bug_1.jpg

A-34
Reported by blackbird

The Steadhelm brigde has no good LOD, I only see the base of the brigde and the statues.

A-35
Reported by blackbird

There is something wrong with the models of the docks stairs. The NPC's and me can't climb those stairs, without rotating them.

A-36
Reported by blackbird

I ended the game when my computer crashed. It crashed when I used the door and tried to enter dryss plaza or so.

A-37
Reported by sandor

I noticed (testing the VWD for Steadhelm) some rocks floating in the sky (Latrys) because of the fact that the other rocks (below the visible ones) aren't VWD (screenshot).

Updating the LOD mesh will help as well.

A-38
Reported by blackbird

Pictures of could be errors:

SCREENSHOT 1: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=11185
SCREENSHOT 2: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=11186
SCREENSHOT 3: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=11187
SCREENSHOT 4: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=11188
SCREENSHOT 5: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=11189

A-39
Reported by Razorwing

I was playtesting around Ebbedin recently - taking shots of the retextured shelf fungus - and I noticed a bug. There's a cave entrance outside of town with an open crate model just outside it. The land texture beneath the open crate is the kind that spawn grass, so when I was there in-game the crate had grass coming out through all sides of it.

A-41
Reported by Seniosh

Some of the ground textures outside Soluthis are frankly quite blinding (especially with stuff like HDR lighting). I almost thought it was snow at first. Have I accidentally messed with my textures folder? or is this the actual texture that's going on the ground (or a placeholder?)

A-42
Reported by Seniosh

The chapel of Zenithar in Steadhelm needs to have the ground raised outside the entrance. NPCs can't get to the door because the ground is so low.

A-44
Reported by blackbird

Does anyone have trouble when entering reich parkeep castle?
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=12647

A-48
Reported by Razorwing

I noticed that several Shingle Oak trees with the 'dead' suffix (which I did not set up) doesn't have a leaf texture specified, resulting in black leaf clusters.

03-24-2007, 07:36 AM,

The round home and the council building, yes.

I also saw a screenshot that seemed to show a gap underneath the entrance to the Temple in Soluthis, but I haven't cooberated that yet.

I took a few notes while playtesting a few days ago that I didn't want to bring up during crunchtime.

- Kiseenaji in A Woman's Touch in Steadhelm gives a Bethesda greeting the second time I talked to her.
- She also needs a response for "Gray Fox" as her current response is Bethesda stock.
- In the topic "Buy a house in town" I recieved a Bethesda response; "It's a matter of trust. And I don't trust you enough yet." Maybe it has something to do with the INFOREFUSAL response category?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-06-2007, 08:33 PM,

I attached an ESP that should fix the grey-ed out bugs.

black[/hr]

MISC. Vanilla OB problem, I know, but can't we do something to fix this? Make our own replacement?

(Note: I'm not considering this a bug, but it would be nice to have it fixed.)

SCREENSHOT

black[/hr]

[BUGS MOVED TO ORIGINAL POST]

Quote:I also saw a screenshot that seemed to show a gap underneath the entrance to the Temple in Soluthis, but I haven't cooberated that yet.

That was before the release. I had a look for this release, but there was hardly anything noticeable. I did see some very minor gaps, but they were very small.
04-07-2007, 08:50 AM,

I'll merge the fix.

I saw this (screenshot) on the roof of the Temple.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-08-2007, 02:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I'll merge the fix.

I saw this (screenshot) on the roof of the Temple.

It's probably the same thing, same part of the model (in the modelling sense). I added the screenshot to the posts.
04-08-2007, 03:32 PM,

I think it's an export bug that troubled me for about a week before I figured out how to fix it. I'll re-export the model soon and post the update.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
04-10-2007, 10:57 PM,

I added the Temple fix to the latest private update.
Angel mired in filth
04-10-2007, 11:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I added the Temple fix to the latest private update.

Okay, I removed A-2-05 from the list.
04-11-2007, 12:27 AM,

For A-2-04, how about:
"He's a man of great mystery... all I know about him is that he lives somewhere in Cyrodiil."
Angel mired in filth
04-11-2007, 09:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
For A-2-04, how about:
"He's a man of great mystery... all I know about him is that he lives somewhere in Cyrodiil."

I don't think the NPC should even have that topic. Confusedhrug: Otherwise, we'd have to alter Beth's original topic (possibly increasing mod conflicts).