Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St 2.0 - 3.0
04-11-2007, 10:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
For A-2-04, how about:
"He's a man of great mystery... all I know about him is that he lives somewhere in Cyrodiil."

I don't think the NPC should even have that topic. Confusedhrug: Otherwise, we'd have to alter Beth's original topic (possibly increasing mod conflicts).

I don't think it can be avoided since Bethesda decided every NPC that's like her should have that dialogue topic, and if we don't write something for her she'll say something Bethesda wrote. Then again maybe her class can be changed?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-11-2007, 10:41 PM,

For A-2-04, how about:
"He's a man of great mystery... all I know about him is that he lives somewhere in Cyrodiil."

I don't think the NPC should even have that topic. Confusedhrug: Otherwise, we'd have to alter Beth's original topic (possibly increasing mod conflicts).

I don't think it can be avoided since Bethesda decided every NPC that's like her should have that dialogue topic, and if we don't write something for her she'll say something Bethesda wrote. Then again maybe her class can be changed?

I might have another way about it - which would probably also solve many other problems - depending on how the dialogue works for that topic.
04-19-2007, 03:06 PM,
Two bugfixes from me
Two little fixes from me.

One changes the furniture marker on the Hortus bench. The Hortus bench wasn't functioning before the last asset update, but now it is, just that it has the wrong furnituremarker.

The other fixes the title and value of the book about Lumen Julianii and adds a custom icon for it. The icon is included, but will also be included in the next asset updates.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-21-2007, 10:10 PM,

Lots of bugs. Sad I was playing the game with the modder ST active (testing cities), and all these NPC's ended up showing up where I was. And they kept coming. ;( Beth NPC's as well as ST.

I think I found the source of the problem, and it is a contamination in the main ESM. There's an edit to the package "aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc512".

There are also several other contaminations... I can't post a fix, these have to be directly removed. I'm not sure how many in the screenshot are intentional (some of them are actually ST stuff), but the CS reads them from mod 00###### somehow ( perhaps inadvertently overwritten?? ).
04-22-2007, 12:05 AM,

The StSe script is mine- i'm not sure if i actually used it, though i'm pretty sure i did. What exactly are all of those doing, and do they have to be removed? Because if you took the StSeTrigZoneDoOnce out, i'm pretty sure it would break the glassmines.... ;(
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-22-2007, 12:36 AM,

They all either conflict with the main Oblivion.esm, or overwrite something. In the case of your script, you saved over top of the already existing script TrigZonePlayerDoOnce01SCRIPT. You cannot just change the name of a script and save, otherwise it overwrites the existing one.

You need to make a new script. I suggest you copy the script from the ESM and paste it into a text document, that way you can create a new script and attach it to the trigger zone.
04-22-2007, 09:24 AM,

I decided to remove these contaminations in a definite manner, it's done. Smile

If you save your file you won't get any cell contaminations, only the usual Dials.

Look at the screenshots.

I'll post the link for the new version of the Esm in the Source (in a few hours).

@Seniosh
Your script was used by one trigger zone.
Is that correct?
If so, all should be fine.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-22-2007, 03:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
If you save your file you won't get any cell contaminations, only the usual Dials.

And the usual cells as well (only with ST active, otherwise just the DIALs). ChorrolMagesGuild, BrumaFightersGuild, SkingradMagesGuild...

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
@Seniosh
Your script was used by one trigger zone.
Is that correct?
If so, all should be fine.

I'm not sure, the script he used replaced a Beth one. If the file is cleaned of the contamination, Seniosh's script will no longer exist. It was a special trigzone for a quest.
04-22-2007, 03:28 PM,

ChorrolMagesGuild, BrumaFightersGuild, SkingradMagesGuild...
These contams have been removed.

For Seniosh's script.
I created a new script and replaced it (for Seniosh's triggerzone).
I only want to know if he used it more than once.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-22-2007, 07:04 PM,

Oh crap i forgot to make a new script didn't i? Scripts are tricky because i don't think modifying the name of a script prompts you to create a new script. Sorry about that contamination! It should only be used once, seeing as i only have one trigger zone in the entire quest.

Thanks for removing and catching it, hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!