Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St 2.0 - 3.0
04-22-2007, 07:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
It should only be used once, seeing as I only have one trigger zone in the entire quest.
Ok, the mine should be fine. Smile

If you want to decorate the exit, let me know how many cells you need (PM).
You'll find the link for the correct version of the esm (2.06) in the Source.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-23-2007, 02:23 AM,

There's something amiss with the world model for the clothing item "StbasicGloves".
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-23-2007, 05:28 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
There's something amiss with the world model for the clothing item "StbasicGloves".

I'll have the fix for it included in my SCC0308 claim, unless something else needs to be fixed in the meantime...
04-23-2007, 08:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

I'll have the fix for it included in my SCC0308 claim, unless something else needs to be fixed in the meantime...
Ok, thanks. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-24-2007, 12:06 AM,

The sides of the StFurnDunRichBookshelf02 are messed up. There seems to be some missing faces, and i'm not quite sure why. Here's a screenshot. You can clearly see that the side piece has no front face... not a major glitch, but everything's something i suppose
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-24-2007, 09:04 PM,

Here's something probably easily fixed. The center of the Redoran Tileset stairs is off. It doesn't snap to grid nicely at all, and i had to use .5 increments to get what looked like lining up. Here's a screenshot to illustrate. Look at the Y values, they should logically match

[edit] yes i know i'm being a perfectionist, but i think the problem is that both the corner and the stairs are slightly off for some reason. At any rate, the corner doesn't fit nicely with it's partner. 2st shot is with snap to grid = 4

third is snap to grid = 0.1 Now i don't know any tilesets designed to snap to a grid of 0.1, so the center marker thing probably needs to be repositioned slightly. Sorry for the inconvenience, just don't want to marr the interior tileset by having gaps and bleeding
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
04-25-2007, 12:33 AM,

Seniosh: I noticed it now. What a weird problem... I thought I had fixed the normal problem on it, but I must have caused a new one while doing it. I'll tinker with it and double-check the results more thoroughly.

Fixing a disjoint in a tileset isn't as easy as one might think. Smile And it was one of my first attempts at a tileset so it's not put together as logically as it should have, had I had the experience I do now back when I worked on it. I'll try to look into it when I have more time on my hands though.

I certainly wouldn't recommend aligning the pieces outside the snap-to-grid system because that will cause a disjoint/flicker when the models are fixed.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
04-25-2007, 12:36 AM,

No rush, As long as it gets done eventually it won't affect much in-game. Just don't want the pieces of the MT guildhall to have gaps and whatnot. It won't be done or released for a while though, so i certainly don't need it immediately
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-08-2007, 11:44 PM,

Also, in StInRedBuilding4, the built in doorjamb is a bit off. It doesn't fit nicely with the rest of the tileset (see screenshots.) If you move it 8 points north (towards main door) it should make it tile nicely.*i think*

Also, as i said in the Soluthis 0113 thread, the redoran interior door doesn't fit exactly in the built-in doorjamb.

As previously noted, this is all very minor stuff, overall the tileset works nicely, it's just the transitions that don't play together well

Also i included a shot of the regular doorjamb juxtaposed with the built in one on StInRedBuilding4. I had to move the regular one 8 points off grid to get the right edge to match up. The left edges do not match, which is why the doors won't fit.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-09-2007, 09:59 PM,

Seniosh: The animated door doesn't conform to the tileset. Piggybacking on animated models is a bit trickier than unanimated misc objects, at least for someone of my experience level in Nifskope. One of the effects is that you have to conform to whatever position the original door is. I've tried some things to counter it on other doors but all the tests end with the door not animating at all.

black[/HR]

The greeting for StNkSol0107Guard says: "This is a private room for the Venim family [...]" but doesn't discern which cell the NPC is in. Perhaps the greeting should have a condition that only makes it trigger when the guard is in that spot, and then our default Dunmer guard dialogue can cover up any other cases. For instance by adding an Xmarker under his feet and making the response depend on how close the guard is to the Xmarker (just a thought).
Angel mired in filth