Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Sneak Peaks at Ebbedin
03-24-2007, 02:41 PM,
3 Sneak Peaks at Ebbedin
I took 3 pictures of Ebbedin for y'all. They are in the early morning, so sorry if they're hard to see. That's not nearly all of it (or is it?), but it's to gove you all a general sense of what I have in mind here. Feel free to post any comments/criticism you want.

[Image: ScreenShot110.jpg]
[Image: ScreenShot111.jpg]
[Image: ScreenShot112.jpg]
Lol what?
03-24-2007, 04:58 PM,
Sorry man...
Can't see a thing. Could you wait for a few ingame hours and redo those shots?

Thanks,
Steve
03-25-2007, 12:27 AM,

I can't make out any details either. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-25-2007, 12:59 AM,

I guess I'm lucky, I can see it pretty well...

My one suggestion is to get rid of those Imperial Foundation models, they don't mix well with Dunmer Architecture. Sad Try raising the land or using stones instead.
03-25-2007, 01:17 PM,

or your screen is extremely bright..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
03-25-2007, 02:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
or your screen is extremely bright..

Or good eyesight and a monitor with high-contrast. Tongue
03-25-2007, 02:51 PM,

As you might infer from my avatar, good eyesight is not a defining characteristic for me. Smile As they say in West Virginia, "I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other."

Please IATE: screenshots in daylight,
Steve
03-25-2007, 03:54 PM,

Image (warning: contains coarse language)

(i can make out loose shapes in the screens, but no more then that. i was all exited too. daylight screens please~!)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
03-26-2007, 01:40 AM,

As it so happens I'm basically blind on my right eye. When I close my left eye there's a huge black field in the middle of my view, and I can only see things in the right corner. And it's weird because I can't focus my right eye on what it's looking at, because then the black field moves with the eye to cover it. It's never been much of a problem for me though, besides sucking at ballsports (no 3d vision).

Lady Nerevar: He he he he Smile poor Geordi.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-26-2007, 06:46 PM,

about the censor: since adult topics are alowed in the game (?5), and both TES3 and 4 have language alredy present, is it realy necesary to warn people before they read the bad version of poopie? Tongue yes, it goes agains ?12, but its not that bad a word. and again, both games have language present. i thinks it dosent make sence...
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era