Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Sneak Peaks at Ebbedin
03-26-2007, 09:42 PM,

Sad I don't want to take them again...I knew this would happen. Aside from the first one, are the others a bit easier to see? If not, just turn your brightness up a bit.

And sorry about the imperial foundations, but they were the best thing I had to stand the buildings on. Some new Redoran Foundations would be nice.
Lol what?
03-28-2007, 08:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
about the censor: since adult topics are alowed in the game (?5), and both TES3 and 4 have language alredy present, is it realy necesary to warn people before they read the bad version of poopie? Tongue yes, it goes agains ?12, but its not that bad a word. and again, both games have language present. I thinks it dosent make sence...

There are six swear words that the auto-censor catches. One of those six are four ways of writing the f-word by using asterisks or omitting the u character. Others are: the c-word for vagina, mother-f, f-ing, f-er, and a degorative term for the world's oldest profession. On the other hand there are a hell of a lot commonly misspelled words which the autocensor cathes. Try writing Silgrad without the l, for example. Aint gonna happen. There's a whole array of them that keeps most people from misspelling Khajiit.

No, if anything then it's concievable someone might get offended that it makes fun of disabled people rather than that it has the word shit written on it. 'Course, that concievable someone would have had to be ignorant to the fact that Geordi can see.

?12 came about because a person used the f-word in his signature and then another guy started doing it, and it became clear the practice was catching on. Naturally, every time one of them posted the f-word was printed on the page, so it was twenty times worse than writing it once in a forum post.

The reason for the double standard is partly that kids & teens make up a large portion of our visitors and we don't want to get blacklisted by all those nanny filters, partly to keep it workplace-safe, partly to keep discussions from degenerating into flaming (intentional or otherwise). Those concerns don't really apply to the game since you'd have to be 15-18 to play it. In other words it's not our moral fault if an underage person subjects himself to the content of the game or our mod, but there's no such "shield of consent" on the forum for those who might want that kind of shield.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-28-2007, 05:19 PM,

Sigrad? Why doesn't that work?
Lol what?