06-16-2007, 07:17 PM,

Cloth is from Exnem right? Nice indeed
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-16-2007, 07:20 PM,

Yeah, I had to resize it to fit the male body, and I couldn't get any body slots to assign it to that it would show up without any of my character's limbs disappearing, so I instead assigned it as the tail mesh of the race. It works
Lol what?
06-17-2007, 09:46 AM,

May I introduce:

Race: Dunmer

Class: Battlemage

Birthsign: The Mage

Faction/Guild: Blades, Mages Guild, Order of the Virtuous Blood

Accomplishments: Nerevarine of the Dunmer People, Archmagister, Vvardenfell District, Great House Telvanni

Weapons: shortsword, mace, longbow

Armour: custom Akiviri style

Goal: Save the Empire, collect all teddy bears in Cyrodiil, eat all the horses, return to Morrowind

Level: low...but not for long...

Name: His Grace Mrithryon Demnevanni, Lord Uvirith
"Remember yourself always & everywhere. The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do"
G.I.Gurdjieff
06-19-2007, 01:19 AM,

Here's another one, nothing really special about her except she's sexy-ish. The fun part for me was where she was, because she isn't from Cyrodiil Big Grin

[Image: Karstaag1.jpg]
Greetings from Castle Karstaag!

[Image: Karstaag2.jpg]
By the nine it's Karstaag! He's gonna kill her!

[Image: Karstaag3.jpg]
Didn't think she'd die, did you? She's too good for that

[Image: Karstaag4.jpg]
Poor Karstaag, but he does look pretty funny like that :lmao:

[Image: Karstaag5.jpg]
Party on the roof!

IAMTHEEMPEROR? does not take credit for the creation of Bethesda?'s model's for TES3 Morrowind?: Bloodmoon?, or the Frost Giant Model seen at Castle Karstaag?. These assets are converted from TES3 Morrowind? and shall not be distributed among any outside parties but myself?. IAMTHEEMPEROR? on the other hand does take credit for the creation of the normal maps for the textures on Castle Karstaag?, but not the ones for the textures of the creature Karstaag?.
Lol what?
06-19-2007, 11:49 AM,

Quote:IAMTHEEMPEROR? does not take credit for the creation of Bethesda?'s model's for TES3 Morrowind?: Bloodmoon?, or the Frost Giant Model seen at Castle Karstaag?. These assets are converted from TES3 Morrowind? and shall not be distributed among any outside parties but myself?. IAMTHEEMPEROR? on the other hand does take credit for the creation of the normal maps for the textures on Castle Karstaag?, but not the ones for the textures of the creature Karstaag?.

:lmao:
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-19-2007, 09:01 PM,

My character's name is Reilin Dralus, a dunmer from morrowind. A member of the morag tong originaly, he began to develop schizophrenia. Thinking he heard the voice of nocturnal, he forsake his guild ties, openly denouncing the morag tong in exchange for the Dark Brootherhood. Morrowind was no longer a safe place for him, and so he fled to cyrodiil where he attempted to gain the brotherhood's attention with a murder. He was caught, and soon arrested. Now, having met the speaker Lucin Lachance, he has become convinced, the night mother is nocturnal, calling to him to show him the path, and that sithis is the embodiment of her will. His madness led him to become extremely paranoid, and soon he lived in a world far removed from reality. After finding the gate to the shivering isles he advanced through that story, emerging a "god" himself. Convinced that just as Nocturnal was not as the temple portrayed her, neither was sheo...he. Now his madness has schewed his perception of the world, does he fear nocturnal? Worship her? View her as a rival? Even he does not know, but the one thing he does know is that he is not like the madgod that preceded him, oh no, he is sheogorath the manipulator, and he has his eyes set on skingrad.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-19-2007, 09:07 PM,

Ah another one claims to be the madgod Tongue Well perhaps we ones will meet...
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-19-2007, 11:29 PM,

blabla mad god

at least he isnt claiming to be from another planet called "earth" wandering around wearing a big titanium-alloy tin can
that is either true or truely insane

Quote:IAMTHEEMPEROR? does not take credit for the creation of Bethesda?'s model's for TES3 Morrowind?: Bloodmoon?, or the Frost Giant Model seen at Castle Karstaag?. These assets are converted from TES3 Morrowind? and shall not be distributed among any outside parties but myself?. IAMTHEEMPEROR? on the other hand does take credit for the creation of the normal maps for the textures on Castle Karstaag?, but not the ones for the textures of the creature Karstaag?.

nice. :goodjob:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
06-20-2007, 01:57 AM,

Real life circumstances contributed to my character's backstory. For years I had been playing & modding Morrowind on my trusty old Toshiba Satellite, but couldn't play Oblivion because of the integrated graphics, low processor speed & inadequate RAM. Then, a thief snuck into my office & stole my computer. So, I was forced to save up for a new one, this time I got an Alienware M7700, which will easily run any game on the market. So from my character's perspective, there he is, Nerevarine of the Dunmer people, Archmagister of House Telvanni, Archmage of the Mages Guild, Hortator of all the Great Houses, slayer of the false gods & so on, basking in his hard-won glory & avidly pursuing his new hobby of collecting teddy bears when suddenly, a strange darkness descended upon him(the computer was stolen). He was kidnapped by persons unknown for purposes unknown. After an indeterminate time, he awoke in an Imperial City dungeon, stripped of all his powers & skills, & just then the Emperor himself shows up in his cell, looking for an escape route from assassins.

And, oh yes...somebody bobbed his ears...
"Remember yourself always & everywhere. The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do"
G.I.Gurdjieff