Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Oblivion Character?
11-03-2008, 02:17 PM,

And so the ThreadNecromancer's Moon shines again.
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
11-03-2008, 10:01 PM,

Race: Dark Elf
Class: Spellsword
Birthsign: The Lady
Faction/Guild: EVERYTHING including the Archeology Guild.
Weapons: Umbra (of course), Dreadweave Bow, Blackjack and various arrows from the Thieves Arsenal.
Armour: Imperial Dragon Armour
Accomplishments: EVERYTHING quest-based! Took out almost all of the Oblivion gates by charging like a maniac straight to the top of the towers on a mad rampage. Murdered most people in the Imperial City before resurrecting them again and...er...killing them again...hey, it helped my status with the Dark Brotherhood at the time because I'd been a goody two-shoes until then! Decapitating three enemies in a row in one single continuous battle.
Goal: Nothing left really...occasionally return for quest mods but I couldn't be bothered to create a second character.
Level: 57 (something like that, I'm not counting anymore and sometimes artificially reduce my stats for a challenge)
Name: Corum Constantinos (the first name comes from my fave character in Michael Moorcock's 'Eternal Champion' series)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-19-2010, 10:42 PM,
RE: Your Oblivion Character?
Race: Imperial
Class: Ranger
Birthsign: Lady
Faction/Guild: Theives, Fighters (Leader Of Both), Vampire Killer Thingy
Accomplishments: Champion Of Cyrodiil, Grey Fox :bananarock: , Owner Of Fighters Guild, Countess Of Mania
Weapons: Bow And Arrow, Dagger
Armor: Pretty Dresses Big Grin
Goal: Master Of Speechcraft
Level: 29
Name: Alyss

Class: AI
Birthsign: Lover
Faction/Guild: None
Accomplishments: None Sad
Weapons: Bow Arrow, Dagger
Armor: Prretty Dresses
Goal: Champion Of Cyrodiil
Level: 3 Sad
Name: Stella

I Have Like 54 More But Those Are The Ones Im Working On
To The Great 7 Of St........ We Thankyou :worship:
12-21-2010, 10:04 AM,

Class: Prince (Custom)
Birthsign: Lord
Faction/Guild: Fighters Guild, Knights of the White Stallion, Knights of the Nine, Arena
Accomplishments: Master of Fighters Guild, Grand Champion, Count of Kvatch, Divine Crusader
Weapons: Claymores and Longswords
Armor: Upper class clothing, Heavy armor
Goal: Explore Silgrad Tower
Level: 22
Name: Lysaer
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
12-21-2010, 10:09 AM,

Name: Tim
Class: Spellsword
Birthsign: Lord
Factions: Fighters Guild (Expelled) , Mages Guild Archmage, Champion of Cyrodiil, Grand Champion of the Arena.
Weapons: Umbra, Mehrunes Razor, Dawnfang
Armor: Full Enchanted Daedric
Spells: Mark, Recall, Levitate, ICARIAN FLIGHT :bananarock: (Through Mods Obviously)
Level: 24
Goal: Become Duke of Colovia (Through CUO Mods)