Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assets we need
03-26-2007, 08:38 PM,
Assets we need
Ok, after 20 minutes in the morrowind CS, i have compiled a partial list of assets we should have to make Dwemer ruins, and clutter them appropriately

Exterior Static Objects
(well primarily exterior)
Bridges
Domes
Pipes
Steam Releases
Towers - Being worked on
Walls

Interior Containers
Dwemer Desk
Rusted Cabinet
Steel Keg/Quarter Keg - Being worked on
Various Dwemer chests

Interior Misc Items
Bowl
Bucket
Goblet - Being worked on
Coin - Being worked on
Mug - Being worked on
Pitcher - Being worked on
Rusted Gear

Interior Static/Furniture
Bed
Bench
Bookshelf
Cabinet
Chair
Stove
Tables

Random Things that need doing
All the dwemer machines - the ones with the wheels and steam vents that spun around but really never did all that much
Doors (very important) - Being worked on
Dwemer Blocks
Dwemer Lights - Being worked on

Thus ends my hastily compiled list of things we will need to make a good dwemer ruin! Some may notice i did not include the Dwemer Tileset. It is already being modeled by TheImperialDragon.

Anyone who wishes to do any of these, please do so. If you need a screenshot, or even a specific model reference, i'll get it. Once an asset is done, it will be crossed out. I am sure that some of these are already in our mod, and if there are any i don't catch, don't be afraid to say something and i'll cross it out.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
03-27-2007, 08:54 AM,

This is a nice idea but it should be merged with the Jobs thread, it was created for this.

Maybe you could implement the working in the jobs thread with this thread. I do like it and it tidies this place up but the jobs thread was meant for people to see what was on offer form them to work on.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-27-2007, 07:52 PM,

Ahh well i would have placed it in jobs, but it wouldn't have been the first post, and having the essential assets 10 posts down looks a bit sloppy. If you want, copy and past this into the first post there, and i'll close this.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
03-27-2007, 08:25 PM,

My thinking on this would be now that this thread has been started, to throw a condensed posting on the Jobs thread that refers to this thread and have Razorwing put an entry in the first posting also referring to this thread. That entry can replace the ones for the mining set and the lighthouse, both soon to be rendered unnecessary. Big Grin

Later,
Steve
03-27-2007, 09:33 PM,

Well by Jobs, he meant Dumac Jobs taken/to be done. Not a bad idea to have this placed in visuals, but i'd rather have killamike post it in his dwemer progress thread, and tell people to do stuffs. The dwemer progress thread was created SOLELY for the production of dwemer stuff, and given the fact that dumac is not the only ruin, seems fair everything should be shared, and on the ST boards.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
03-29-2007, 08:22 AM,

I will put this in the Jobs thread and remove this one, keeps everything tidy.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]