Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Brotherhood Again?
04-04-2007, 09:28 PM,
Dark Brotherhood Again?
Are we going to have a Vvardenfell branch of the Dark Brotherhood? I would love to work on that faction if we do. I just got quest making down in the CS and that is pretty much the last thing I needed to learn about in the CS. Anyway, just an idea, let me know.

Edit: Just read up a bit on the "Dark Brotherhood plans" topic, which I should have checked for before posting this topic. Is there anyone assigned to it though?
The Elder Scrolls IV: Vvardenfell - Team Member

SSDD
04-07-2007, 05:18 PM,

The site (vvardenfell.org or something) says so and I think it will come.
04-07-2007, 10:16 PM,

I don't think so, whoever claimed it long ago has clearly left :yes:

it will be a VERY small questline... frankly Dark Brotherhood in Vvardenfell had been wiped out, and plus they were very disorganized before their purge. The questline will have to do with their return. They won't be able to ursurp the Morag Tong but they will need to be stealthy and find a way to survive. They will have 2 survivors hidden in that secret cave in Ebonheart...

that's it, so basically starting the branch of the guild back up from near extinction
should make for some interesting quests with more depth than Cyrodiil's
04-08-2007, 02:46 AM,

I propose a few "secret" hits on the Morag Tong, in a fashion so they will not suspect the brotherhood, seeing as they think the brotherhood is wiped out that may give them the temporary advantage to rebuild in secret for a short while, as we know those Morag Tong have spies everywhere Confusedwords:
The rider in black is always watching......
04-08-2007, 02:49 AM,

yeap...
and if you are DBhoody, and are seen by a Morag Tong member, you'll have Morag chasing after you till you die :yes:

I'm not joking, thats how its gonna be
04-08-2007, 02:56 AM,

I think that should only happen if your infamy is high, I mean if you do all you assassinations in a pimp-like fashion who would survive to tell the Tong?
The rider in black is always watching......
04-08-2007, 02:59 AM,

trust me, everyone in Tamriel has a secret Palantir... :lol:
Big Grin just kidding, only the psychic guards... kidding again...

I think if there was a killing people would find out. When people find out, they find out it wasn't the Morag Tong. And the Morag Tong, with their gian tnetwork of assassins and spies and affiliates will discover that its the DBhoody
04-23-2007, 06:47 PM,

if your in DB armour they should chase you like the grey cowl in oblivion
04-23-2007, 07:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by cuzant
if your in DB armour they should chase you like the grey cowl in oblivion
well... coem to think of it...
considering the Dark Brotherhood is illegal, and in Morrowind this guild is totally unacceptable and seen as a perversion of the Morag Tong, a criminal group, and an n'wah scum assassin-guild... they won't just chase you, even guards will try to kill you... if you are a Dark Brother, wearing DBhoody armor in public is like a death sentence... your own death sentence...

that should be discussed... like how extreme should someone be persecuted?
I mean, realistically in Morrowind, if you seem like a witch/sorcerer or an assassin or some foreign raider or something... people will catch you and burn you for being a heretic/ evil magician/ etc. cause thats how it is... but that wouldn't be too fun for most players... and such extremity shouldn't be too common either, even for such a serious and sometimes intolerant culture
04-24-2007, 06:06 PM,

I think we need different reactions.

1. Try to capture the player:
Imperial Guards, imperial warriors and battlemages
2. Kill the player ( using a fanatical combat style )
Morag Tong members, Tribunal Temple warriors, armed dunmer
3. Don't attack, but set disposition to 0
assasins, thieves, smugglers, outcasts etc.
4. Flee
unarmed citizens
5. Kill the player ( using normal combat style )
Everyone else