Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb04 - Guard Barracks (Old Discussion)
03-25-2007, 04:41 AM,

Would I be able to claim this? If so I have a question. I'm supposed to use the Redoran meshes that came with ST2.0 right? If not, what should I use (I'm just a little confused about the basement ts you mentioned.) Also, am I missing something? Because my version of ST 2.0 (public) the Redoran ext, and int meshes are prettymuch on par wit _far models... and compared to the screens I've seen on the download page ect, it doesn't look the same. (i.e. VERY low poly models, can see the sharp edges of the models, simple solid textures...)
Remember Redoran. Never Forget.
03-25-2007, 06:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DanteLucef
Would I be able to claim this? If so I have a question. I'm supposed to use the Redoran meshes that came with ST2.0 right? If not, what should I use (I'm just a little confused about the basement ts you mentioned.) Also, am I missing something? Because my version of ST 2.0 (public) the Redoran ext, and int meshes are prettymuch on par wit _far models... and compared to the screens I've seen on the download page ect, it doesn't look the same. (i.e. VERY low poly models, can see the sharp edges of the models, simple solid textures...)

Yes, that's correct. Some of the models in the public version are protected by being substituted with low-poly replacements. The replacements share the same collision data as the full models, so the difference is only graphical. The floor, walls, doorjambs and such are in the exact same place. The only thing that might differ somewhat are the roof cavities, but that's rarely an area of an interior modders touch. It's especially true of Redoran exteriors and interiors. Once you've completed enough claims you'll be promoted to ST Modder and gain access to private boards, from where you can download the full models and check out the latest internal updates. Please read the news item on http://www.silgrad.com for more information Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-25-2007, 07:38 AM,

Okay, I was just checking to make sure my download didn't get corrupted or something. I can live with it... for now Big Grin well here's hoping that I eventually become a full st modder... just as soon as I get this claim approved. Tongue
03-25-2007, 07:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DanteLucef
Okay, I was just checking to make sure my download didn't get corrupted or something. I can live with it... for now Big Grin well here's hoping that I eventually become a full st modder... just as soon as I get this claim approved. Tongue

Just remind yourself it'll look ten times better with the full models, and that that is the way your interior will ultimately look.

Once you've completed enough claims I'm sure you will be promoted Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-25-2007, 02:48 PM,

And I'm looking forward to seeing you on the ST Modder side. Big Grin (with IAMTHEEMPEROR)

:check:
Granted. Smile
03-25-2007, 11:52 PM,

Woot! I'll start work now! I am suposed to name the interior ebb04 right?
03-26-2007, 09:01 PM,

Yeah, name it Ebb04. Thanks for claiming! Big Grin
Lol what?
03-28-2007, 09:51 PM,

no problem. I've done a little work, but with the release of shivering isles, my work may be delayed a bit... I'm sure you guys understand. Cool
04-09-2007, 07:58 PM,

Is this still underway?