Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin Iron Mine
08-18-2006, 07:33 PM,

Ok, I'll make a deal with you people. I'll design the cave and the Ebony meshes, so all you need to take care of are the NPC stuff (NPC's, Schedules, Dialogue) and possibly a few quest things. Tell me when you want this claim and I'll send you the cave once it is finished.
Lol what?
08-19-2006, 12:30 AM,

Ok, I finished the first chamber. I got some pics of the rooms (the well room, the.....unused room, the entry hall, and the water room bridge) and I also took a picture of the ebony models I whipped up. Check 'em out.
Lol what?
09-03-2006, 09:23 AM,

the screenshots show the perfect kind of feeling...
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
09-03-2006, 04:15 PM,

well, the cave is done, I just need a few days to add some dunmer touches, but in the meantime, if someone wants to claim it, please do.
Lol what?
04-22-2007, 12:55 AM,

How is the cave coming?
04-23-2007, 01:43 AM,

ummmm, it's gone. I had it in the corrupted ESM, and I don't have the simple ESP version. I'll make it again if you like, but I have no idea how to handle npc's and stuff.....
Lol what?
04-23-2007, 02:08 AM,

If you have time, look up how to make NPCs! Everyone should learn at least the basics, and you won't have to set up a quest. It's not really as hard as it sounds. Just make a new NPC, give him an inventory, a level, and use the facegen until you don't hate him. Then you need to give him a few basic AI packages. You don't even need to make your own. There's gotta be a tutorial around here somewhere.

My point being it's not hard, and it's a good skill, so if you have the time i'd encourage you to do it on your own.

The ONLY other thing is the mining. If you want your miners to mine the iron ore, i will show you how if you wish, or you can send the completed ESP to me and i'll set it up for you. It's nothing hard, just XMarker Heading (i think that's what it's called) and a slight package modification. Then you'll have miners hacking away at iron from 6 - 10, weekdays.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-23-2007, 05:26 AM,

I'll move this discussion to the Ebbedin Discussion board.