Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb16 - House (Old Disc)
09-01-2007, 07:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FireDrakeArchon
well, I've got the interior base done. some decoration, but nothing fancy. since school started on the 27th, I dont have as much time as before.

Do you think you'll still be able to finish it?
09-01-2007, 07:49 PM,

i think so, but im also designing the Silgrad temple, which is going pretty good.
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM,

How's the claim?
11-09-2007, 05:54 PM,

:flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed:

holy crap! i totally forgot about it!

well if i can remember, the interior was mostly done, i was still working on the npc, pathgrids, lighting (my computer SUCKS at generating the lighting with the lightbulb icon turned off), and other thing. ill try to send in the esp for review sometime this, or next week.

-Firedrakearchon
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
11-14-2007, 11:39 PM,

here it is:

(sorry for the double post)
11-16-2007, 12:28 AM,

Are you sure this is the right version of your ESP? I don't see any AI or dialogue, and if this is the right file, the cell needs a lot more clutter...
11-16-2007, 04:28 PM,

well, i havent worked on it for a while.... Anyways, when you say AI, do you mean like what the NPC does in his house? i know that that still needs to be done, but yes, to my knowledge, thats the latest version of it. Clutterwise, the interior is a little empty, but the thing isnt done, so ill work on it.

-FireDrakeArchon
11-18-2007, 01:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by FireDrakeArchon
well, I havent worked on it for a while.... Anyways, when you say AI, do you mean like what the NPC does in his house? I know that that still needs to be done, but yes, to my knowledge, thats the latest version of it. Clutterwise, the interior is a little empty, but the thing isn't done, so ill work on it.

-FireDrakeArchon

The interior needs to be cluttered and pathgridded, and the NPC needs AI and dialogue.

Yes, the AI tells the NPC what to do and when to do it. Smile If you need help, there are many tutorials and guides available here on the forums and on the CS wiki.
11-19-2007, 06:04 PM,

okay, this one should be alot better than the last one. added the pathgrids, AI, still working on the dialogue. though i havent been able to test the most recent fixes.

note:the school comp im on right now wont upload( X( ) so ill upload at home

-FireDrakeArchon

EDIT: Alright, now im able to post it. also, its linked to ebbedins exterior, just to let you know
11-22-2007, 04:33 PM,

just to let you know, the updated esp has been sent in.

(sorry for double post)