Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F&F: Cliffracer Extinction idea
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM,

I think just for fun, you should have one small area in which Cliffracers are as numerous as in TES3. (if not more numerous). People can relive the annoyance, and newcomers will see why cliffracers are universally hated.

Just one small canyon where cliffracers rule all... Perhaps a quest to go along with it?
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-31-2007, 10:28 PM,

Yeah I think that would be cool too.
But I still think someone should make the cliff racer in the tree model.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-01-2007, 12:26 AM,

Were the Cliff Racer's main location Red Mountain (that's where I was bombarded with them the most)? I do recall them appearing in all or most of the other regions, but do they have a primary location?

Red Mountain would be cool I think, since the main threat (Ur) is no longer around... players may think that it would be a safe place to explore now. And it's the smallest region on Vvardenfell. Confusedhrug:
08-01-2007, 03:58 PM,

And in the ashlands.
You should make a huge kagouti herd in the grazelands.
Sorry, off topic.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
01-05-2008, 05:11 AM,

Well if we are incorporating more than just vvardenfell then we can put them on the mainlands. Cliffracers irritated the bloody hell out of me. If it is just going to be Vvardenfell, what if we just have them inside the ghost fence and around Red Mountain?

If not, then we can do something along these lines. It is stated that St. Jiub drove the cliffracers off of the Vvardenfell mainland. Put them on sheogorad isles. It is technically not the Vvardenfell mainland, so the reason for St. Jiub becoming a Saint won't be a lie and we can still have those reminiscent devil birds in the game :goodjob:...
:banana: <(It's peanut-butter jelly time!)