Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong in Ebbedin?
05-13-2007, 11:47 PM,
Morag Tong in Ebbedin?
Ok, Ebbedin's almost complete (4 claims left), but is there any room to squeeze in the smallest of Morag Tong outposts? A house with a basement would probably do nicely. Or just a house...

Basically i'm begging you to let a bunch of assassins run wild around your town. They're house-broken, i promise.

It isn't essential to have an outpost here, but it'd convey how widespread the Morag Tong is, and i'd even make a Morag Tong quest or 2 for Ebbedin (i'll even make replacement NPCs who can move in after the killing ends!)

But, if you were to let me do this, i can't work on it right away. I need a reservation, so that you wouldn't have to restructure your town later. Understand i need to finish the Soluthis Guildhall, set up the NPCs, hopefully get the beginning quest done, set up the Silgrad Guildhall, all those NPCs, and THEN i can do this. So as you can see, my list is pretty swamped right now. But, almost everything is done here, and if i waited until i had the time to do this, it would create inconvenience.

I know you like to see blood flowing through the streets as much as the next guy, so i beg you to bring the warmth of fresh human blood to Ebbedin
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-14-2007, 06:02 PM,

Do you mean that every village must have a morag tong hall?
05-14-2007, 07:50 PM,

No, i mean i'd like to have a Morag Tong presence in many of the larger towns, and certainly in all the cities.

Ebbedin counts as one of the larger towns, so it would make sense to have at least a small outpost there, and maybe run a few misc writs or other quests like them
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-14-2007, 10:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Ebbedin counts as one of the larger towns

Nope, Ebbedin is not a large town, not by a long shot. Ebbedin is a small place almost in the middle of nowhere. There are only a few things of interest, most notably the ferry to Gnisis and the lighthouse.

They can't get supplies, Ebbedin is very small and isolated, supplies rarely come in. Ebbedin is insecure, dirty... very small, very insignificant. While it is easy to hide in a small town, the Morag Tong has no reason to since they are legal.

In TES3, the Morag Tong stuck to the bigger cities (Vivec, Balmora, Sadrith Mora, and Ald Ruhn) because the guild was legal, they were safe, resupplies are easy, hiding was easy with so many people around, more contracters... I think it would be better for the Morag Tong to stay in the big cities. There just isn't much worthwhile in Ebbedin for them.

What I am prepared to do is let one of the NPCs living in Ebbedin be either a member of the Morag Tong, or be an important quest NPC (target perhaps?), I think this is possible since Sparrow's shack is being moved out of town, someone else can move in... I would certainly like to see more quests involving Ebbedin though. :yes:
05-14-2007, 11:23 PM,

Thanks TID

ANd we will definitly get on some of those quest ideas

someday

soon

I hope

Enjoy
The guy who's name you forgot Big Grin
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-15-2007, 01:31 AM,

That sounds reasonable. We could prehaps have a writ target in Ebbedin? You said it's good to hide in, so it makes sense that somebody pissed off a noble, then ran to a small town.

If you're willing to have a MT target in Ebbedin, i could make it one of the first things i get done after the joining quest, and before i start Silgrad Guildhall
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala