Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb02 - Craighton's General Store [Old Discussion]
05-05-2007, 03:45 PM,

A couple of questions:

- Are you sure you only want 3 segs for the store?

- With the possibilities (1) and (2) that are listed, does that mean that a basement isn't necessary? I'd like to claim this store after Sparrow's shack is approved, but I'd rather not do a cave 'til Razorwing gets some of his moldcave set done.

Thanks,
Steve
05-06-2007, 12:03 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
A couple of questions:

- Are you sure you only want 3 segs for the store?

- With the possibilities (1) and (2) that are listed, does that mean that a basement isn't necessary? I'd like to claim this store after Sparrow's shack is approved, but I'd rather not do a cave 'til Razorwing gets some of his moldcave set done.

Thanks,
Steve

I didn't put up the description, but I'm fine with it. I'll grant the claim in advance.
05-10-2007, 03:04 PM,

What editor ID will you give the owner ? I need it for the buyable house script .
05-11-2007, 12:07 AM,

If you're creating a new NPC, then you should use your own editor ID. If you're using one that has already been put in the mod by someone else, the ID should remain the same. Smile

For the reference ID, I'd do something like:

"[NPC-ID]Ref"

Sort of like Bethesda did for several NPCs.
05-12-2007, 12:36 AM,

Going from what I did for Sparrow, let's use StScEbb02Craighton for the character and append Ref for the particular Craighton in the store.

I've not been on the computer as often lately (eyestrain), but will try to get some general store work up soon.

Steve
05-12-2007, 11:43 AM,

Sounds good. Smile

I'll likely have a revision (Ebb14) for you soon, btw.
05-17-2007, 02:43 PM,
Giving back this claim
I went to the eye doctor and my "eyestrain" has turned out to be a need for bifocals, Sad yet another sign of age. Until I get reading/computer glasses (a few days), I really can't do a lot of precision work like modding. Since I am clearly holding up claim Ebb15, I'll give this one up in hopes that someone else can complete it quicker and not impede kingevil from completing Ebb15.

Since Ebb14 is so close, I'll squint my way through that one and try to get V2 out this evening.

Sorry 'bout this,
Steve
05-17-2007, 07:52 PM,

Not a problem, don't worry about this claim, I'll put it back up for grabs (or claim it myself, I might just do that, actually... After a little bit of thinking about it). :brew:

Don't work yourself too hard, Ebb14 isn't going to vanish overnight. Ebb15 is the only claim that really needs finishing.