Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb10 - The Lighthouse (Claimed, Finished)
05-20-2007, 12:57 PM,
Ebb10 - The Lighthouse (Claimed, Finished)
This is the lighthouse of Ebbedin, it is one of the landmarks of the region. It is situated north-east of Ebbedin.

People rarely come in here to do stuff other than light the lighthouse or whatever their job requires. The lighthouse interior is mostly storage, the place will be old, dirty and dusty, cobwebs will be all over the place. The flight of stairs inside leads up to the top of the lighthouse. There should be a small clean table for the lighthouse keeper to use.

The lighthouse keeper is already modded, so no dialogue. You will have to edit his existing AI for this claim, however, so that he comes to take care of the lighthouse. His ID is STKEbb09andosi.

Attached is one screenshot of the exterior model and one screenshot of the TES3 interior.

Use the model ST->Imperial->StInComLighthouse

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until TheImperialDragon ok's it, which he usually does.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a pathgrid.
05-22-2007, 02:33 PM,

Yay , lighthouse :bananarock: ! can I claim ? Is there A problem is I use a spider web modders resource made by qarl ? I am planning on using it in some dungeons as well .
05-22-2007, 10:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Yay , lighthouse :bananarock: ! can I claim ?

Granted. Smile :check:

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Is there A problem is I use a spider web modders resource made by qarl ? I am planning on using it in some dungeons as well .

If Qarl doesn't have a problem with that (I assume he wouldn't if it's a resource), then go right ahead. :goodjob: It would be nice to see some new webs to go with those spiders in the Reich Parkeep Fighters Guild's fourth quest... :brew:
05-27-2007, 03:07 PM,

Progress shots. Like them ?
[Image: tesconstructionsetold20ix0.png]
[Image: tesconstructionsetold20qr2.png]
[Image: tesconstructionsetold20tk4.png]
05-27-2007, 08:04 PM,

I'm not the reviewer of this claim, but they're beautiful! It's a very, very nice atmosphere! :goodjob:

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
05-28-2007, 09:19 AM,

This keeps crashing ingame. Looks fine in the CS however. Any Idea wath can be wrong ?
05-28-2007, 05:18 PM,

The STKEDog is causing the crash, check the anims etc.

You altered a vanilla faction (screenshot).
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-28-2007, 07:02 PM,

. I undid what I chaged to that faction. Accidently edited the name. I don't have an idea of how to get rid of the CS thinking I edited however , but I'm sure you know how to ? Ready to review.
05-30-2007, 07:45 AM,

Could you upload the assets as well? Thanks. Smile
05-30-2007, 11:19 AM,

Here they are: assets