Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb10 - The Lighthouse (Claimed, Finished)
06-01-2007, 12:05 AM,

The interior feels perfect! Smile I found only a few errors. We'll work our way from bottom of the lighthouse to top.

-

BASEMENT

- The mushrooms in the basement need to be planted in soil. There are a few models that can be used for this. DUNMudRamp might be useful, but any soil will do. Cloth sacks would even do here.
- The logs need to be positioned so that none of them look like they're floating and so that we don't notice the repetition. I'd either replace them with something else, reposition them, or put new logs in-between the existing ones.
- Move STKEspiderweb2 more into the corner
- Move CastleTowerTrapDoor01 into the ceiling.
- Use another light to make the exit more visible.

LIGHTHOUSE

- The barrels on the stairs are all bleeding into the model
- The sacks on the staircase are floating
- Move FXGasPlane01 up just a little (it is not visible from the area above it).

DIALOGUE

- "It is the only interesting thing on this island." - I'm not sure if it will be on the island, I'm still deciding on that. I'll probably put it up on the tip of the land north east of Ebbedin island. Perhaps it would be better to say "It is the only interesting thing around here."?

AI

- I'd rather this cell be a public area with no lock, so don't worry about locking the door in the AI package. Smile

MISC

- Rename the interiors "Ebbedin10" and "Ebbedin10Basement".
- Make this cell a "public place".

--

Have you playtested the interior yet?

I attached a cleaned ESP for you to work from, that's all I did. You can do the same with TES Gecko. I suggest you read some ESP cleaning tutorials before trying anything with it though.
06-01-2007, 03:59 PM,

Here you go. I made player the owner of the doors , because he still needs to lock the door of his shackso I couldn't remove that AI part.
06-02-2007, 01:36 PM,

You uploaded the wrong version of the ESP, could you try uploading again?
06-02-2007, 02:21 PM,

That's twice I attach the wrong thing Blush
06-03-2007, 02:39 PM,

Thank you very much kingevil. Smile I removed a few barrels on the staircase because they might have been in the way there.

The attached file is ready for merging.
06-03-2007, 02:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Thank you very much kingevil. Smile I removed a few barrels on the staircase because they might have been in the way there.

The attached file is ready for merging.
Thanks, I'll merge the file. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD