Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cave to Morrowind [Claimed]
05-24-2007, 04:36 PM,
RE: Cave to Morrowind [Claimed]
Well here is the run down of whats going on.

I have figured out how to change cells ( i belive thats what it is called ) i took the Oak and Crosier Cellar and made it a small dungeon. I have tried to figure out AI but its not working, ill try some more this weekend.

As i said i dont have 3Ds or anything so my plan is to examine as many dungeons as i can, in game of course, reasearch should always be fun. Smile i figure if i string together 5 or 6 dungeons i will get the effect im looking for.

this is what im looking at right now.

DungeonPart1 - Small Goblin cave, something kind of settled, i want it to look like the goblins have lived here, not that they are here because the game told them to be.
DungeonPart2 - Ayelid Tomb, alot of of resting places and traps etc. all mobs will be ghosts.
DungeonPart3 - This is where i will start mixing Silgrad Tower mobs with Ogres from Oblivion
DungeonPart4 - More Silgrad Tower mobs aswell as some hints of Slave traders expanding their foothold within the dungeon (in the direction of Cyrodil)
DungeonsPart5 - All slave traders, im looking for the full effect here. This is going to be like the Walmart of slave trading. Im looking at about 45-50 cages and i want the place to be almost 75% full. In rows so that a rich citizen can walk through row by row and pick the slaves that they want. ofcourse the player also has the option of freeing the slaves or the player can just try to make it to the other side of the dungeon. As far as the slave traders go i definitly want them to wear light armor, Fur, Chitin or Leather. as far as their weaponry goes, Iron and Steel, Shortswords and Daggers only. No sheilds, torches. Some guards will be up in towers or on ledges with bows, kind of like a prison guard on the roof of a prison.

If this dungeon is succesful then i would like to include a note that the player can pick up to start a quest. The note will describe the location of all of the slave traders camps and compounds throughout Morrowind. If the player completes the quest they will be awarded their own dungeon Lair along with 2 Slave companions, a Archer and a Swordsman. Just an idea.
05-24-2007, 04:47 PM,
RE: Cave to Morrowind [Claimed]
Check this thread for the AI. If you have a question send a PM. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-22-2007, 07:45 PM,

What's the update?

royalblue[/hr]

[mod=TheImperialDragon]Modder has been inactive for almost a full month. If you (Fenaro) want to recover the claim, please ask via PM.[/mod]