Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #002 [Completed]
07-23-2007, 10:00 AM,

Here it it is. About the book you find int the new chamber: for more info on fanim see the book Eru-Dan in the literature section. If there are spelling errors in the book/You think it is written crappy, He isn't a professional writer and He is about to die.
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM,

I'll be a little clearer about the large cave room. If the player goes in, he/she should be able to get out. As it is, the player might jump into the water not knowing there's no way out, then search for loot for quite some time before realizing there's no escape or loot, making the room more nuissance than useful. Just put a little more time into it, and make an escape from the water to the top.

The "untiteled book" should be the "Untitled Book".

Use lights with the AMB abbrev in them.

In the Queen's Chamber, light up the exit with a small, dim, ambient light
07-24-2007, 07:23 AM,

Fixed everything but the AMB thing, why only AMB lights?
07-24-2007, 09:05 AM,

I would imagine AMB-type lights don't look unnatural without a visible light source for them to emanate from.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-24-2007, 11:09 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I would imagine AMB-type lights don't look unnatural without a visible light source for them to emanate from.

That's right. Use AMB lights when there is no source of light - I didn't say only ambient lights. The lights you (kingevil) are using right now are too bright.
07-24-2007, 02:18 PM,

Here it is
07-26-2007, 09:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Here it is

I had a look around. It should be ready for merging. Good work, kingevil. :goodjob:

I'll forward the ESP to sandor. Here is the cleaned file: