Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cammona Tong
12-30-2007, 09:29 PM,

While Orvas Dren may not be dead, I think the Commona Tong you outline is too strong. The Tong was gaining great strength during the troubled times of the Nerevarine's coming, but they lost quite a bit of it during the MQ of Morrowind, even if you didn't kill Orvas. I would like to see Orvas's son maybe in charge, blaming his uncle for his father's death (if the Nerevarine didn't do it, Hlaalu and the Empire moved in quickly after).

The Tong is scattered, maybe, with a few of the earlier quest being to re-locate many members, though I like a lot of your ideas in general. The main problem I would see is that the CT would not go to war against a house, especially the ruling one. A couple blade assassinations, thieves' guild killings, maybe murdering a noble or two, but they are interested mostly in profit.

Also, the CT is anti-imperial, but only to a point. That point is when they make money off the imperials. I think CT should be playing both sides, with the goal always to eliminate Vedam Dren (which may consume the organization to the point where it weakens them?)

And groups a large as 6 NPCs and the player would cause problems. 1 maybe 2 npcs would be my suggestion
I was the Nerevarine. Now I'm a Daedric Prince. But don't tell anyone.
01-05-2008, 05:36 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cdethier
While Orvas Dren may not be dead, I think the Commona Tong you outline is too strong. The Tong was gaining great strength during the troubled times of the Nerevarine's coming, but they lost quite a bit of it during the MQ of Morrowind, even if you didn't kill Orvas. I would like to see Orvas's son maybe in charge, blaming his uncle for his father's death (if the Nerevarine didn't do it, Hlaalu and the Empire moved in quickly after).

The Tong is scattered, maybe, with a few of the earlier quest being to re-locate many members, though I like a lot of your ideas in general. The main problem I would see is that the CT would not go to war against a house, especially the ruling one. A couple blade assassinations, thieves' guild killings, maybe murdering a noble or two, but they are interested mostly in profit.

Also, the CT is anti-imperial, but only to a point. That point is when they make money off the imperials. I think CT should be playing both sides, with the goal always to eliminate Vedam Dren (which may consume the organization to the point where it weakens them?)

And groups a large as 6 NPCs and the player would cause problems. 1 maybe 2 npcs would be my suggestion

Well that could all depend on the cell. The Cells operate as collecting independently for the whole. Like the mafia, you have sects in different cities that run things differently depending on the city's culture, resources, and civil enforcement.

Each Cell can do things differently depending on the city. That would be pretty extensive though just saying that it would allow intense RPing and realism to the CT.
:banana: <(It's peanut-butter jelly time!)