Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to submit assets to the Silgrad Tower mod
07-09-2007, 04:42 PM,
How to submit assets to the Silgrad Tower mod
First off I should probably introduce myself for any new readers who may come across this thread. My name is Razorwing, and I've been a part of the Silgrad Tower team since the spring of 2004. For the first [Image: 1_14.png] years here I was a modder, but as things were heating up for Oblivion's release I sortof shifted over into being a modeller. I still do some modding, but I see myself as 98% modeller.

I'm the head of the modelling department, and in that position I oversee the claims, answers questions and give feedback, perform maintenance and updates on our models, do some technical work & management of textures, and not to mention model a slew of stuff myself. I also release asset updates on a regular basis.

So if you want to introduce new assets into our mod - nifs, textures, icons etc - they go through me in one way or the other. I try to keep up with our mod's development in other areas, but I don't read every single thread. If you upload assets in your claim thread for instance, odds are I'll never see it. You need to contact me to get the assets into the next update, either by posting a reply in this thread or sending me a PM. You can also email the stuff to me at [ razorwing@silgrad.com ].

To avoid mistakes please organize the assets into folders before sending them (i.e. New folder > meshes > ST > ...). Please also supply information if we need to credit someone else for creating the assets you're introducing into our mod. We don't credit our own teammembers, just outsiders whose stuff we use.

Thankyou.

blue[/HR]

[mod=sandor]Updated the OP[/mod]

Razorwing is taking a break from modding.

Please send the assets via PM or E-mail (sandor@silgrad.com).
Or post a reply in this thread.

I am not a modeller, if required I'll ask for advice (TheImperialDragon, Koniption).
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-31-2007, 03:06 PM,
RE: How to submit assets to the Silgrad Tower mod
Update of the LOD meshes (full, also posted on the GIS).
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-16-2007, 02:20 PM,
for the Ordinator Armor
Here are the Meshes and Textures for the Ordinator Armor, posted for this topic as told.

And Heres the Dwemer Armor
08-28-2007, 04:45 AM,

Thankyou and kiitos, I'll include it in the next asset update which I'll release shortly =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-03-2008, 04:34 PM,

Update Assets for the Dwemer Ghosts made by me are available Here

Assets for playable dwemer sounds are Here

Dwemer book Assets are available Here

Fixed Meshes for Dwemer robes are Here
07-24-2010, 08:49 AM,

I updated the OP. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD