Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exterior Planning
10-24-2007, 04:40 PM,

I replaced some of the rocks in that screen with Oblivion rock textures. They look better, but the textures look like they might clash with the ground textures a bit. Check the screenshot below. For some reason, my SI installation has uninstalled itself, and I get missing mesh/texture issues with SI assets, so that'll need fixing, but I'm intersted in the ordered ash textures, if they can be edited and made darker, I think they would work well for rocks.

I've replaced a few rocks just for testing using two different textures, a lighter version, and a darker version:

[Image: aaashlrocktest011pz8.th.jpg]
10-25-2007, 10:20 AM,

Hmm looks good, the darker version seems to be the best choice for that though.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
01-10-2008, 08:52 PM,

I replaced the textures of the Moldcave rocks from ST made by Razorwing, and have sent the file to sandor for merging. These are only meant to be temporary. If anything better comes along that we can use, then these ones can be scrapped. I don't think they're that bad though. Here's an example screenshot from the CS:

[Image: aaashlrocktest01mh1.th.jpg]
01-14-2008, 03:31 PM,

Nice. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-21-2008, 12:52 PM,

Here's another image of the Ashlands, this time on the normal scale Vvardenfell. Sadly the rocks are experiencing technical problems in-game at the moment, but here's a Construction Set view of a typical scene looking down a Foyada in the Ashlands:

[Image: vvashltest01oa1.th.jpg]

Thanks to sandor the file was merged to the latest esm update, and is ready for use (once we fix a slight issue with the rocks).