Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karthor Dale General Info
07-16-2007, 02:38 PM,
Karthor Dale General Info
Howdy

Karthor Dale is another of the Hlaalu towns which came with the Velothi Mountains Mod provided by the aforementioned Ben Vagara, Several of these interiors were completed and some have been done since we added the mod to our Silgrad Mod. But their still remains several interiors to be made

Here is what Ben wrote about Karthor Dale:

Karthor Dale is the largest town in the Velothi Mountains Region of Morrowind. Situated at the northeast edge of a beautiful valley, Karthor Dale is an ancient Hlaalu site more recently blended with Imperial influences. It is strategically located on the major roads of Silgrad Tower to the north, Ebonheart to the east, Kragenmoor to the south and the Imperial Province to its west.

Karthor Dale has long been a town in-between, with a rich heritage of war and peace. The Fighters' Guild, and Orders of Knights are well represented in town, in addition to the Imperial Legion at Fort Septim Keep. Some say it was at Karthor Dale that Vivec met with Septim to arrange Morrowind's peaceful linking to the Empire.
Not all the interiors will be available for claiming, as they are allready completed

After review of the existing interiors it has been determined that some of them would not be suitable for silgrad, these will be added to the open claims

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-26-2007, 01:41 AM,

Howdy

as of 10/14/07 Karthor Dale

Interior Claim Status Completed

Thats right their done, all the interior claims for the city of Karthor Dale are complete

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen in such fine fashion, the interiors look great !!

I will continue to work on the NPC's and the final touches of the exterior

once this is ready I will connect the interiors to their proper locations for an in-game walkthrough, I will be using the velothi mountains mod for this preliminary walk (this is only due to the size of silgrad)

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories