Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrowind - not only Vvardenfell
08-24-2007, 09:31 AM,
Morrowind - not only Vvardenfell
Greetings !!!

I'd like to ask the leadership of this mod how do You imagine the entire Morrowind. Does anyone have an idea how should the map of Morrowind look like. Vvardenfell island is just a province of Morrowind, separated from the rest of the land by the Internal Sea. In my opinion to keep the full integrity of Cirodill and Vvardenfell landmasses the territory between these lands should be added. However, the continental part of Morrowind is important, because it is where the city of Almalexia, the headquarters of the Tres house lies.
08-24-2007, 11:26 AM,
RE: Morrowind - not only Vvardenfell
TES 4 Vvardenfell will ONLY add Vvardenfell. The Silgrad Tower will add the rest of the Morrowind.
08-24-2007, 11:37 AM,

No, TES4: Vvardenvell does the island, Silgrad Tower does the west of Morrowind mainland. The eastern part will not be made. It's to big a project. And we know our Morrowind lore here btw Wink But nice of you to at least leave an idea instead of just lurking Smile
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM,

Quote:But nice of you to at least leave an idea instead of just lurking
Yeah, I would gladly join the mod, I have some experience in Blender 3d modeling and texturing, that may be useful in TES modding, but first i must improve my knowledge about TES universe. Lots of information is availible to find in the imperial library. I found there entire Morrowind's and entire Tamriel's map, which i desired, but it took me some time to find this compendium.
Quote:The eastern part will not be made. It's to big a project.
Maybe, i should get involved in creating that landmass Smile

BTW: is there a possibility to download the imperial library in one pdf or zip file, it would be useful for me, because I don't have a constant acces to the internet at home, only at work ?(
08-24-2007, 04:22 PM,

I agree with Mormacil, since our landmass (Vvardenfell) is scaled 2x the size anyway, a scaled up mainland would be immense, and almost impossible to mod within reasonable time; it would take years of modelling and modding in the CS, plus, ST are making part of the mainland (again, like Morm said Tongue). But thanks for your suggestion, I think it has been brought up before about making the mainland. Making just the actual land wouldn't be hard if you had a heightmap, I imagine, but I don't know where you'd get one.
08-24-2007, 05:22 PM,

I'm here to help Smile
@Ukko: Modelling is always handy. They could certainly uses you Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
12-05-2007, 09:49 AM,

Thread Locked. Vvardenfell Only.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]