Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Modders Start Here
10-13-2007, 03:57 PM,

No luck yet, but I just emailed him last night.

I had to email it to his yahoo! account, because he doesn't have a listed personal email.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
10-13-2007, 08:17 PM,

I hear you talking about region generation which is a good thing, but do you have some or the needed rocks, flora and ground textures to generate a region? Of course , you can still use vanilla items from blackwood.
10-14-2007, 03:00 AM,

Currently I dont have anything. KK has the resources, so I'm waiting for an email.

I'm making some ground textures, and some rocks. I have spoken to llamaranger recently, and I believe I can get the huts for the villages from him.

I think we are fine so far, but we could always use more stuff. So please, by all means, let us use anything you may have.
Thanks! :goodjob:
10-14-2007, 12:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I hear you talking about region generation which is a good thing, but do you have some or the needed rocks, flora and ground textures to generate a region? Of course , you can still use vanilla items from blackwood.

We will donate some trees if Tlo1048 needs them, but i do think the vanilla Blackwood trees will do just fine... it would be nice to see some mangrove trees along the southern coasts of Black Marsh, and some palm trees aswell =)
Akavir mod leader.
10-14-2007, 01:55 PM,

Thanks!

I dunno about palm trees, but mangroves would be nice. Though everyone I've talked to says it'd be really hard to make them.
10-14-2007, 04:06 PM,

They won't be speedtrees, that's impossible for mangroves, but the same is true for palms, and the palms that i have seen in various mods did look nice (those mods are still wips, i have not seen them ingame yet).

I think the south coast of BM is warm enough for palm trees, DA wanted palm trees for the Elsweyr mod, and Elsweyr is West of BM, so the palm trees would not be out of place in BM.
Akavir mod leader.
10-14-2007, 05:18 PM,

Yeah, on the west coast, facing Cyrodiil we could use them on an island. :yes:

Yeah, You'll need to model them.
I actually need some old ruins, SI esque, that are mossy, and covered in vines.
10-14-2007, 05:53 PM,

Prioritize your models man, tilesets are a bitch to get done.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
10-19-2007, 07:33 AM,

Hmm, although i'm realy busy with my own mod i would like to do some quests though. ooh and i can also do some exterior/interior.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
10-19-2007, 02:36 PM,

that sounds super, i'm sure Tlo will find you something to do.
Praise be Hermaeus, he who holds the candle to the light.

Head of Lit and Lore for Thras.
Head of Lore for Black Marsh.