Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrowind3E433: a french project
01-30-2008, 09:46 PM,

I've had interest in Galadrielle's mod. I think it's a pretty cool little tool, and a good mod can be made from it. And if the intention of that mod is to recreate ES3, then ES4 Vvar has nothing to worry about.
Lol what?
01-31-2008, 09:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Its not a bad decission in my book, I really want to play it safe and find the best way of working. Its hard enough for me and Dave_91 to manage a team and keep the mod together as other leaders have found, but then trying to manage a relationship with another team ontop is just madness. Anyway you can express you opinions, no harm done.

Ok so the way I put it was problably not the right way, I said no to passing the assets around but using morrooblivion is not a bad idea, The topic has been raised quite a bit and just like TESport it is exceptable to use it but you can only freely distribute the esp generated, so it then makes it harder to pass on any assets to other people, well legally anyway.

Managing what now? Okay, you just sit tight IS, here's what we're (or what we have been) doing:
TES:IV DOES cooperate with other mods.
Our new esm (which I apparently adopted since half of your well-managed team has walked out on us) is entirely dependent on Morroblivion's converter (I'll fill you in through pm)
Our Vv therefore is converted from Morroblivion with exterior statics REPLACED with ST statics (That means we aren't passing around Illegal meshes).
I don't think this needs any more debate.
02-04-2008, 09:24 AM,

Right Ok debate closed.

Now wheres my team.......Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]