Poll: How many languages can you speak?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
4 or more
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many languages can you speak?
04-26-2008, 03:42 PM,

Ya going to the jungle? ah yes Borneo ey, well good luck and have a real nice time there!!!!!(and dont get eaten)
Utterly Crazy Writer of Dumac City
04-26-2008, 04:15 PM,

Danaren, yep, about 300 miles from cities slap bang in the middle of the jungle. back there for another visit july and should move there before year end. Then its TES modding, fiction writing, jungle trek guiding and assisting the local community to get solar power and all sorts of other projects.

Will post the website on here for anyone once we have more info and finish the site august.

Solar powered satellite internet in the village and monthly trips into the city...

Wait... how did you know it was Borneo? :eek: you dont by any chance know the lottery numbers or this weekend do you?
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
04-26-2008, 04:17 PM,

Finnish, Swedish and English. Swedish because our f*cking stupid government forces us to study it in schools. I also hate so called "rantaruotsalaiset" who speak a mix of Swedish and Finnish. Big Grin
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

Anyone interested in chess, challenge me on chess.com!
04-26-2008, 05:20 PM,
RE: How many languages can you speak?
Estonian and English , both perfectly , I must point out.
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
04-26-2008, 08:45 PM,

i know it was Borneo cause i spied on ya............ nah ya said it ins oem thread before dont remember which though, and if ya doing that sort of work do please look out, sometimes em local natives wont be happy with big changes, understandable ofcourse. but look out for yaself(i speak with ya for you)
04-26-2008, 08:59 PM,

Danaran, that explains it, thought you were psychic! Big Grin

No worries abut our plans there as they are all approved by and requested by the community and plans have taken over 30 months so far.

So... back to languages! =)
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
04-26-2008, 09:46 PM,

indeed back to em, well cept this post. btw i also speak basic old dutch(dutch of back in history)
05-01-2008, 03:33 PM,

English
(American and Brittish are not different enough to be different languages yet. I can understand most accents and dialects of English, including 1337 but who has not understood 1337 since they were twelve?)

Espanol (though I suck at typing in spanish due to not knowing the short keys for the funny symbols like ~ tildes over n)

I am also learning mandarin but, that is going very slow... Tongue
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
05-15-2008, 11:20 AM,

Modern languages: English (Old or otherwise called Shakesperian English too), Russian (This one's native), Ukranian, Arabic (My father's Lebanese), a little French and German, learning Japanese.

"Dead" Languages: Latin. Some Greek (very little)

English, Russian and Arabic are perfect in terms of pronounciation. I speak 'em fluently without accent.
Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
The mighty Gyssar knows all. Tongue
05-15-2008, 11:27 AM,

Impressive, Gyssar!

I speak my native English, of course. And also Italian because I used to teach English there =) (I love Italy!).

I also speak bits of broken French and German but I probably would need to have a refresher course to recover it all. However, I'd love to learn Arabic.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]