Poll: How many languages can you speak?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
4 or more
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many languages can you speak?
05-15-2008, 12:53 PM,

Oooh... Arabic. Very difficult language.

I had severe difficulties with it even tough it's me dad's native language.

The grammar isn't that tough, but learning to speak Arabic is a painful mess.

It's got far more more variety to it's phonetic structure than any other language in the world.

Some phrases seem almost impossible to pronounce when you start learning it. It's like breaking your adam's apple with your own neck muscles. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
The mighty Gyssar knows all. Tongue
05-30-2008, 03:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
Kelabit (the indiginous tribe whom we will be living with as of later this year. Great rainforest trips for all silgrad.com members Smile)

Hmm sounds interesting Rick :yes:
06-24-2008, 02:00 PM,

Mandarin Chinese and English. Taiwanese and Spanish I can speak a little bit of and understand more than I can speak... a pity since Taiwanese is a lingo I love and is my heritage, espanol is just plain cool, but I hate the grammar with all the tenses and stuff... chinese grammar is simple and straightforward

and by English I mean American Big Grin
06-29-2008, 08:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Mandarin Chinese

Sounds interesting and real hard. Big Grin
06-30-2008, 09:42 AM,

Finnish, English and litlle swedish.
08-10-2008, 08:56 PM,

English and a little bit of Francais....although I would really like to learn German or Russian
Im a noob to Oblivion mods but this project sounds like a one I would like to see
06-08-2009, 01:38 PM,

My Native English, HTML/CSS (Web Design Language Big Grin) and learning PHP (Web Development/Programming Language Big Grin)

I learnt French in Years 7,8 and 9 however, it would not be very useful as it is only very basic conversational French. "Et toi?"
06-21-2009, 11:01 AM,

English.
Dutch.
French.
German.
Greek.
Latin.
Basic Spanish.

Meh, I'm Belgian... we devour languages... true "polyglottae".
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
06-21-2009, 07:10 PM,

Wow, thats impressive Shiver-tail..

I myself only speak, English, Spannish and German..
and then ofcourse Danish..
06-23-2009, 01:05 AM,

By reading this thread it seems that French is a very popular foreign language :bananarock:

For my part : English (sort of), Spanish, Dutch, basic Chinese, and a deep love for my native language (French, obviously)

I became also very good at Legalese, after six boring years at university. It's a language on its own. For travelling purposes it's not as useful as English. But it's definately useful for everything else.