Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about TES4:V
01-05-2008, 01:29 AM,

^ Oh no, they were all good questions. Anyhow, we're happy to have you on board! :banana:
01-05-2008, 05:45 AM,

I've been reading up some of the threads and such and I am kinda confused. Is the PC in TES4:Vv the same one from TES4? Or is it a different one entirely not connected?
:banana: <(It's peanut-butter jelly time!)
01-05-2008, 02:01 PM,

I believe we were supposed to be having it so that you must have completed the Ob main quest to be invited to Vvardenfell (Champion of Cyrodiil), but I'm not sure if we're still going ahead with that idea.
01-05-2008, 04:02 PM,

Yeah, yeah, we'll get to that when we actually have a Vvardenfell to be invited to!
01-05-2008, 07:18 PM,

Big Grin

Personally I'd rather it just be a stand-alone mod cause I'd rather not have to complete the main quest again just for this compy.
:banana: <(It's peanut-butter jelly time!)
01-05-2008, 07:56 PM,

But it fits better Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
01-06-2008, 10:36 AM,

about St Jiub there was a storyline in Lit Dev - another jewel lost or buried that told the tale of Jiub's life and travails.

about that NPC - try seeing stuff like that as either clues or misinformation. that nPC or his/her source could be mistaken about the whole thing, or about the details.

wot no scar? no plastic surgery?

could be that Jiub was born again ... wot with Gods and Daedra Princes and Avatars and stuff think big ... and read that story about the life of St Jiub!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
01-06-2008, 11:46 AM,

Here is the linky to that story by Joe Venice
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman