Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgotten Forest [Claimed]
08-20-2008, 10:05 AM,

Ae you going to use much new assets or not?
05-02-2009, 10:59 PM,

I definately like the idea of the werewolves. Are they making a comeback?
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
05-02-2009, 11:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Ae you going to use much new assets or not?
We're going to use ST models. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by ZDawg
I definately like the idea of the werewolves. Are they making a comeback?
I think there might have been werewolves in the TES3 mod, and if there were, I think it would be nice to have them back. Big Grin We'd need to either create or find some werewolf resources first though. I don't know of any resources out there at the moment... does anyone else?

BTW: The preset is completed (has been for a while), just a few other issues that need to be sorted out before generating, which are being worked on.
05-02-2009, 11:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I think there might have been werewolves in the TES3 mod, and if there were, I think it would be nice to have them back. Big Grin We'd need to either create or find some werewolf resources first though. I don't know of any resources out there at the moment... does anyone else?
Werewolves were one of my favourite bits from Morrowind. I've been planning to create the models/animations for quite a while, and have even been planning on looking into scripting the player to be able to transform (using a mount, I think). It's just a matter of finishing off some other stuff first, though.
05-03-2009, 12:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
Werewolves were one of my favourite bits from Morrowind. I've been planning to create the models/animations for quite a while, and have even been planning on looking into scripting the player to be able to transform (using a mount, I think). It's just a matter of finishing off some other stuff first, though.
Sweet! That's awesome! Big Grin I'm looking forward to seeing werewolves in Oblivion. :yes:
05-03-2009, 04:12 PM,

Lhammonds made some werewolwes..
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images...663089.jpg
i think that he will give you premission to use the models..

i also found this movie the other day;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUA93-8bC8
- some inspiration..
07-11-2009, 03:49 PM,

The region was generated (many thanks to sandor), and the facecount issue has been fixed (many thanks to Razorwing), so I'm going to archive this thread. Smile