Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandits
01-27-2008, 10:30 PM,
Bandits
What are the bandits gonna be i was thinking we could use ronin (master less samurai) for the marauders but what about the bandits and other dungeon monsters Confusedhrug:
01-28-2008, 06:06 PM,

We will have Tsaesci pirates, ronin, and I imagine we could have some bandits of all the Akaviri races.
Akavir mod leader.
01-30-2008, 04:51 AM,

sweet :goodjob:

would it be possible to add a bandit class you just get paid and infamy for robbing travelers, bandits dont attack you and you pay twice as much for your crimes as the downside

just a sugestion Smile
01-31-2008, 03:27 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
sweet :goodjob:

would it be possible to add a bandit class you just get paid and infamy for robbing travelers, bandits dont attack you and you pay twice as much for your crimes as the downside

just a sugestion Smile

Sounds like a mini mod, and therefore should not really have any place in the Akavir mod (people should be free to choose if they would want this or not, and I'm not going to force this on anyone).
Akavir mod leader.
01-31-2008, 06:34 PM,

Ciao, if you want to do a mod like that feel free. It is an interesting idea.
01-31-2008, 10:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama

Sounds like a mini mod, and therefore should not really have any place in the Akavir mod (people should be free to choose if they would want this or not, and I'm not going to force this on anyone).

i guess so when ive finished my current mini project i'll give it a go Smile

and also if there will be bandits from all races will they be in race single groups or in mixed race groups Confusedhrug:
02-01-2008, 04:31 PM,

A truly authentic bandit group would probably be a mixed race group. They would band together for protection against whatever armed protection travelers could raise and wouldn't be able to be that choosy about who or what joins em. At least that is the first thing that occurs to me.
02-03-2008, 02:59 AM,

i thought that to people joining forces without prejudice for the common goal of robbing people Smile
02-04-2008, 05:09 AM,

There will be some race mixing for the bandits when ever it makes sense.
Akavir mod leader.
03-07-2008, 11:20 PM,

ciao_gamer, have you started this bandit thing?

If you haven't, then I'll have a crack at one that lets you join the bandits and perhaps launch raids on small villages or something similar.