Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juliette [WIP]
02-02-2008, 07:20 PM,
Juliette [WIP]
“Juliette”

I am Juliette. I am of the dark; the immortal. I feed upon the elixir of life; human blood. I can feel the hunger come upon me, my throat is closing up, my fangs extend. Sitting there, a silhouette of darkness before a fire of blazing light. Don’t be afraid, it shouldn't hurt too much. I was hiding in the shadows, hanging between the beams of the ceiling. He would not have a chance; I would bite his neck before he turned the page of his book. I jumped upon him, smothered his mouth with the pillow and sucked the blood out of his body. He was unconscious, maybe dead. I did not have time to check. His servant would enter the room soon and would see him there. I laid him in his chair making him look as if he was reading his book. I left out of the balcony window.

A scream, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the abandoned manor. The town was alive with the sound of human voices. “Guards!” The lady screamed, “Murder, murder in Mr Rhodes’ house!”

I bolted back the manor door and fiddled with the lock. My hands were shaking. For the first time in my life I was scared. I was seen. It would not be long before the town found me. I need to keep moving I thought to myself. I ran to the kitchen and got the oil lamp. Coming back to the grand entrance, I slid the rug across to reveal a trapdoor. The guard rapped on the door. Climbing down the trapdoor I pulled the rug over to hide my exit. I knew it would not hinder them for long but at least I would have a head start. “We know you’re in there, open up!” The guard shouted over the muffled voices of the villages. The door swung open with a deafening crack as the guard kicked it in. The guard grasped the pommel of his silver sword and entered the room.

I was out of breath; I had been running for a few hours now. Hearing no sign of pursuit, I decided to rest. I took a loaf of bread out of my bag and nibbled on a piece of it. Taking a sip from my flask, I regained my breath and decided to continue on.

I never did want to be a vampire; I wanted to be a normal human. I was born a vampire. I’m a vampire of pure blood. We are known to be the strongest clan of vampires, the Cerro clan. I do not know a lot about my parents. All I know is that my mother, Genevieve, died giving birth to me. It was pure luck that I survived. No one would raise me. My mothers nurse took me from the hospital and left me in a basket at the doorstep of the abandoned manor. At the time, the lord and lady of the town lived there. I was given a chance at life, to live as a human.

Well, that’s what I thought anyway. It leaves bitter thoughts when I think of the day where everything changed. I called that day ‘the accident.’ I was 13 or 14 at the time. I didn’t know I was a vampire then, nobody else did either. I hit puberty and then the change happened. Over a few weeks I changed into a vampire, I developed what vampires call the hunger. It was the day of the accident. I woke; the hunger drove me to insanity. Every time I looked at a human my fangs decided to extend. I should have run away from home then, it might have saved their lives. I didn’t though; I was too scared to brave life on the outside all alone. The following day the guards came to the manor. I pretended I didn’t know how they died. They wouldn’t believe me if I told them anyway. I was left the manor in a will; I inherited it all.

From that day on I could never live a normal life; I was cursed with vampirism. For the rest of my life I tried to seek a cure. To this day I haven’t stopped drinking human blood. And when I find a cure I will save myself from this cursed existence. I want to see the sun rise again, like I did when I was a young girl. I don’t want the sun to blind me every time I look out of the window. I will never give up the fight; I will find the cure!

That was where I was going now, along this dark tunnel to The Sacred Place. There I will seek refuge until it is safe for me to continue my journey. I will scout the lands until I find a cure! The Sacred Place belongs to the Council of Elders, a group of the oldest and wisest vampires. They want the cure too, and they want me to get it for them.

I gathered my belongings and I carried on through the tunnel. The must have found the trapdoor by now; it was only a matter of time before they would find me. I did not want to be caught; I could not. The council relied on me; they needed me to find the cure. I heard noises behind me, they echoed through the tunnel. I needed to reach The Sacred Place before the guards caught me. My mission could not be compromised, the fate of the vampire community relied on me. A trapdoor, this must be it. I tried to open it, it was locked and I started to bang on it. Hopefully someone will find me before the guards stake me! No answer, I kept hitting the door, I didn’t want to die here. Not now. The noises were getting louder. I couldn’t go back and the door was locked. I was trapped. The tunnel felt like a road to perdition. That was where I would go when I die. I heard a click in the lock; someone was there! Light flooded the tunnel, blinded I tried looking at my saviour. I could not see them. I was pulled up through the door. The Sacred Place, I never knew it was the Great Library. All I was told was to go here when I was in trouble.

“Juliette, we’ve been expecting you,” said the deep, mysterious voice from the shadows.

I regained my sight; around me was the Council of Elders. I’ve never met them face-to-face, only through messengers and couriers. There was another person though, I gasped as I suddenly noticed. It was the Nerevarine. The Nerevarine was a very mysterious person. I do not know the Nerevarine’s real name, I’m not sure if the Council of Elders do either. Or at least, they don’t speak of the Nerevarine’s real name.

I recounted my story to the Council of Elders. Using their contacts placed within the guard they stopped them from searching for me and removed my bounty. They organised a place for me to sleep whilst they settled the mess I caused.

The Nerevarine was going to work with me from now on to find a cure for the vampires. Tomorrow I will go with the Nerevarine.

To Be Edited For Any Lore Discrepinces.

.[/HR]

Quote:I am Juliette. I am of the dark, the immortal and i feed upon the elixr of life. The purest taste. The taste of human blood. I can feel the hunger come upon me, my thoat is closing up, my fangs extend. Sensetive adn sharp. The hunger is overcoming me. Even as you stand there, rain drenched, a silhouette of darkness before a fire of blazing light. I can feel the hunger come upon me. Dont be afraid... It shouldn't hurt too much.

Quote:[big]T[/big]his Is Where I Will Keep All My Drafts For My Literature Story: "Juliette"

[big]B[/big]efore I Start - Here Is A Little Overview Of What This Will Be About.

- A Vampire Called Juliette (May Change Due To Lore Etc)
- Juliette's Story, Her View Of The World (Diary / Journal)
- Written In 1st Person
- Belongs To A Vampire Clan???

[big]T[/big]he Story -

*I Will Start This Story When I Have Sufficient Feedback Etc About Vampires In The Silgrad Tower Project*

*Please Post Any OFFICIAL Information About Vampires In Silgrad So I Will Not Scew Up Any Lore*

[big]T[/big]hanks
- [big]A[/big]uraya
02-02-2008, 07:42 PM,

Welcome aboard Auraya!
:wave:

Most of the information regarding our vampire clan can be found in -this thread-. If you want to read everything I suggest running a forum search. The clan hasn't been implemented in the mod yet though, it only exists as a theoretical idea. Do you do any modding in the Construction Set? If so we could sure use a guy to take charge of developing the clan Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-02-2008, 07:46 PM,

Thank You -

I Am A "Noob" At Modding - However I Do Know How To Use It And I Would Love To Help Do My Part!

I Would Like To Take Control Of That Part Of The Mod - And I Would Love To Know Of Anyone Else Who Would Like To Help Me.

[big]T[/big]hanks
- [big]A[/big]uraya

PS: Im Also Known As The "Shift-Key Abuser"
02-02-2008, 07:51 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Auraya! Smile

If you're not familiar with Morrowind vampires, you should familiarize yourself with vampire lore from TES3 as well. Here is a UESP link: Morrowind: Vampires
02-02-2008, 07:53 PM,

Thanks TheImperialDragon,

Ill Have A Look Over There A.S.A.P!

[big]T[/big]hanks
- [big]A[/big]uraya

EDIT: I Am Slightly Aware Of The 3 Vampire Clans In Morrowind - Will This Vampire Clan Have Certain Attributes Like Theirs Did? (Mage, Melle, Thief)?
02-02-2008, 07:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Auraya
Thank You -

I Am A "Noob" At Modding - However I Do Know How To Use It And I Would Love To Help Do My Part!

I Would Like To Take Control Of That Part Of The Mod - And I Would Love To Know Of Anyone Else Who Would Like To Help Me.

Thanks
- Auraya

Excellent! Newbies with enthusiasm doesn't tend to stay newbies for long =)

First question I guess would be what kind of architecture you'd like their headquarters to have. Perhaps the crypt set would be the most appropriate? The architecture is found under Statics > ST > Crypt. There's a lot of other stuff for it as well apart from architecture, all starting with StRwCrypt. If you have the newest esm you can check out ReichParkeep34, SoluthisLoc007lvl1 and SHRC05A for examples of how it looks. Other options are Velothi (dunmer tomb) or Moldcave (normal cave) but personally I think the crypt set is best because it just looks more vampiric than the dunmer tombs do.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
02-02-2008, 07:59 PM,

Razorwing,

Looking Back At The Link You Previously Gave Me The Top Option Was A Large Abandoned Manor House - How About I Create A Small Manor House - Occupied By The Vampires Cattle With The ampires In A Crypt Underneath?

These Are Only My First Ideas - But I Believe I Should Make A New Topic Regarding The Full Mod Of The Cerro Vampire Clan.

[big]T[/big]hanks
- [big]A[/big]uraya

PS: How Do You Do The Small Black Fancy Letters Like You Do In Some Of Your Stickied Topics?
02-02-2008, 08:03 PM,

The only clan present (with headquarters and the like) in Silgrad Tower will be the Cerro, they're alchemists I believe and they're a dunmer only vampireclan. My Mages Guild questline revolves mostly around them.
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
02-02-2008, 08:07 PM,

Razorwing,

Looking Back At The Link You Previously Gave Me The Top Option Was A Large Abandoned Manor House - How About I Create A Small Manor House - Occupied By The Vampires Cattle With The ampires In A Crypt Underneath?

Sure, that's not a bad idea either. It should probably be situated far south on our landmass in that case, since that's Hlaalu-controlled territory and a likely place to find Imperial settlements. Personally I would prefer a manor in Hlaalu architecture Big Grin but that's probably not the kind of mansion one would think of.

These Are Only My First Ideas - But I Believe I Should Make A New Topic Regarding The Full Mod Of The Cerro Vampire Clan.

I set up a new board for the clan's development. Feel free to start as many threads as you need Smile

PS: How Do You Do The Small Black Fancy Letters Like You Do In Some Of Your Stickied Topics?

[1st]E[/1st]ncase the letter in (1st)(/1st) tags (but with [ ] instead).
Angel mired in filth
02-02-2008, 08:09 PM,

I Think Cuthalion Ninja'ed You - You Might Want To Re-Edit Your Post =(

EDIT: Don't Worry - All Sorted =)

[big]T[/big]hanks
- [big]A[/big]uraya