Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions For Cerro Clan
02-03-2008, 09:18 PM,

To some extend ! What I was actually asking is if we were sticking to the orignal plan which was laid out for ES and during ES3 timeframe, but was to advance forward into ES4.....but from reading these post I can see we are not

So their is no point in using anything from ES3 as a basis

And as far as the Cerro being a Hlaalu Clan... not quite sure how I feel about that. It had been determined long ago that the Cerro were to be a Redoran Clan, Exclusively Redoran.

Edit: As per the previous comment, I'll step back on that one for a moment and say, maybe we can use the plans Smile

Some Back Story Time:

The Cerro Clan was developed as an Exclusive Redoran Clan
Tainted by Imperial Blood lines the Cerro are considered the first of the Morrowind Vampire Clans

The Cerro have similar characteristics as the Cyrodillic Vampires as they can blend in and appear as(normal Dunmer) some even holding positions of authority within the Redoran Council

The Cerro Elders are very reclusive, and keep themselves deep with in the catacombs of their lair.

They are ashamed of their condition and have for years been searching for a cure

During this time they have developed their skills in Alchemy, Illusion and Stealth

(some more stuff)

Over time the Cerro had come up with an elixer, this elixer curbed their appetite for human/mer blood. For some of their early clan it was too late and they had to be locked away for protection and further contamination. For some it worked which is were we get our current elder group, and for the younger members they are aquiring
immunities to it, hence the need for a real cure

This is how they have been written into history of Silgrad Tower beginning in the Morrowind Timeframe

Enjoy
Bob

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I think bob meant that you could use the ES3 Cerro Lair as a referencepoint to what you want to create.
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-21-2008, 06:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045

The Cerro Clan was developed as an Exclusive Redoran Clan
Tainted by Imperial Blood lines the Cerro are considered the first of the Morrowind Vampire Clans

The Cerro have similar characteristics as the Cyrodillic Vampires as they can blend in and appear as(normal Dunmer) some even holding positions of authority within the Redoran Council

The Cerro Elders are very reclusive, and keep themselves deep with in the catacombs of their lair.

They are ashamed of their condition and have for years been searching for a cure

During this time they have developed their skills in Alchemy, Illusion and Stealth

(some more stuff)

Over time the Cerro had come up with an elixer, this elixer curbed their appetite for human/mer blood. For some of their early clan it was too late and they had to be locked away for protection and further contamination. For some it worked which is were we get our current elder group, and for the younger members they are aquiring
immunities to it, hence the need for a real cure

This is how they have been written into history of Silgrad Tower beginning in the Morrowind Timeframe

Okay, This Will Be The Plan For How The Cerro Clan Will Be Based.