Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Cerro Clan? We Need Your Ideas!
04-03-2008, 06:42 AM,

Hey - Thanks For The Update =)

I only skim read it but i wil take a closer look tonight!

Thanks Bob - I'll add it to the general story =)
04-04-2008, 03:53 AM,

Your Welcome

Keep in mind that you may begin this quest at any point even at the beginning of the es3 portion, this would make it a longer quest for Silgrad es4 version

If you want to go that route I will put together the quests from the morrowind time frame

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-23-2008, 12:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I've forgotten but I think there was a Hlaalu-vampire connection in TES3. One of the Hlaalu nobles was a vampire or something like that. Perhaps we could tie in with that theme for Cerro and have the person who officially owns the manor their headquarters is located under be a Hlaalu noble? Just an idea.

D-something Aundae was , according to a book , a noble of house Dres
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
04-23-2008, 02:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Your Welcome

Keep in mind that you may begin this quest at any point even at the beginning of the es3 portion, this would make it a longer quest for Silgrad es4 version

If you want to go that route I will put together the quests from the Morrowind time frame

Enjoy
Bob

I think (for more playablility, and probably more oblivion players) that if we start from the beginning of the es3 it would be good. it will be much moe playable and the character wont have to read up on what happened before. Instead he will be playing throught it.

If You could get that done i would be eternally grateful.
04-23-2008, 07:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Auraya
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Your Welcome

If you want to go that route I will put together the quests from the Morrowind time frame

Enjoy
Bob

I think (for more playablility, and probably more oblivion players) that if we start from the beginning of the es3 it would be good. it will be much moe playable and the character wont have to read up on what happened before. Instead he will be playing throught it.

If You could get that done I would be eternally grateful.

Can do

I will make a post detailing the questline you may edit it as necessary to make it more ES4 friendly

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories