Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made any progresss?
02-06-2008, 12:45 PM,
Made any progresss?
Hey people, I was wondering if any progress etc has been made while i was away. Also we need to use the thread more often, its a bit dead.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-06-2008, 08:45 PM,

well, one thing i'm waiting for is models from Phitt. once he's done with his Dwemer set, we can use it- and that's the time to start stirring up excitement. Then we'll suddenly be able to start laying out claims, doing the interior, working on the quest more, ect.

Plus, i've been very busy over on the Morag Tong boards.

Once we get models, we can start stoking the fire up again, and do stuff.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
02-07-2008, 04:38 AM,

Yea thats were its been in Idle

Maybe my head with thaw out by then and I'll be able to think stright once more Smile

AND the fun will begin

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-07-2008, 04:45 AM,

But until that happens, visit the morag tong boards Big Grin I just redid them, but nobody's posted any comments on the story or anything.

In all seriousness, i should have more time for modding soon, because the guildhalls which have been sapping my time are done. And i'll definitely finish the exterior someday...
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
04-10-2008, 10:23 AM,

Hey guys will you get me back as a moderator of this here section, t'was me favourite thing.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
04-13-2008, 11:40 PM,

Ey, sorry for not responding sooner. If you want moderator status, you'll have to speak to razorwing, same with getting the assets and such.

I've been bizarrely busy this past week, but I'm about to start making the tests, as per lore and the old TES3 mod.

I'm also doing the region generation, though i've been holding off pending the development of some new trees for the Bitter Coast region.

Regardless of moderator status, feel free to dive into the work that needs to be done. I haven't really started the tests, so you could do either of those if you want to, or if you have experience with region gen (i don't!) you could do that.

Or start planning the interiors. The amount of work we have to do is crazy
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
04-14-2008, 08:25 AM,

Well I will talk to razorwing about my mod satus. Anyway I will take a look to see what I can start on, lots to do and I wanna do it. Well as soon as I get a new copy of OB for the PC. my disk split in half from the center out, anyone else had this problem?.

Anyway its great to be back.
04-15-2008, 03:18 PM,

I once had that problem, but that was when i let it fall from the stairs, which is quite high, and it fell in 2 halfs indeed. anyways hope ya get ya status, and hope iget some work to do, ahve been monotoring the page for a few months, but not as often as i should, sorry there for :yes:
Utterly Crazy Writer of Dumac City
04-16-2008, 02:00 AM,

Someone wanting work??? That's marvelous! It would actually be really nice if someone could do one of the two tests we've got planned out. The test of disorder will require quite a bit of scripting knowledge, but the test of patterns...

That just requires that you place lights in an on and off pattern, and create a nice-looking room.

If you want to try it, look at the thread here

If you need the dwemer assets, ask Razorwing for them. Any questions regarding the test can be directed to Bob or me.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
04-16-2008, 02:52 PM,

well ofcourse i can always try, but it will be in the weekend somewhere, and anyways im no someone, im shadowcore, only lost me pass there Tongue.
im also ready to write some books texts if needed, since me scripting is as good as my understanding of chinese(which is close to nothing)
Utterly Crazy Writer of Dumac City