Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
caius cosades and the blades
02-18-2008, 09:44 AM,
caius cosades and the blades
what if you can find a secret blades hq in morrowind and it has caius inside(when hes not wandering arround hes in the blades basment drinking skooma away from the watchful eyes of his fellow soilders lol) mady if you joined the blades in oblivion you can get "real" blades quest

also about the spy/body guard thing any blade working out side of cyrodiil is a spy and any in cyrodiil is a body guard (unless they are guarding the emporor out side of cyrodiil)
02-18-2008, 07:37 PM,

Blades are both bodyguards of the Emperor and spies, regardless of where they are stationed. It's just that common people in Tamriel only know them as the Imperial bodyguards.
Co-leader of Project Solstheim-Vvardenfell-Mournhold
Experienced Modders Welcomed to Join
sovvmteam@yahoo.com
03-15-2008, 12:17 PM,

What happened to Caius ?

Is he really a moon sugar addict or was that just a front ?

Where did he go ?

What is he doing now ?

Thier are a couple of text in the Imperial Library that indicate he may have gone to visit the Tomb of Uriel VII also a letter that may indicate he is in Kragenmoor

Another Mission perhaps ?

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-16-2008, 08:57 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Is he really a moon sugar addict or was that just a front ?
Just a front.

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Thier are a couple of text in the Imperial Library that indicate he may have gone to visit the Tomb of Uriel VII also a letter that may indicate he is in Kragenmoor

During the Morrowind questline, he's called to the Imperial City to help. When he has finished doing whatever he was requested of doing, he's sent back to Morrowind, but not to Vvardenfell: his new post is in Kragenmoor, and his new front is not a skooma addict but a monk at the local Nine Divine shrine.

At the start of the Oblivion questline, the Emperor is killed as you all know. Caius takes a few days off to go visit the Emperor's tomb, then go back to Kragenmoor.
03-16-2008, 04:39 PM,

Maybe he needs to track the Nerevarine maybe the Nerevarine's destiny is totally complete?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-16-2008, 06:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Maybe he needs to track the Nerevarine maybe the Nerevarine's destiny is totally complete?

I think from a game standpoint you might be correct, but one never knows, I'm sure Beth has something planned or they would not have mentioned him/her being in Akavir Confusedhrug:

But I do not agree that his/her destiny is complete, if we followed the Nerevarine and used ES4 Vvardenfell to further the Prophecies by truly re-uniting the Houses and restoring morrowind under 1 Dunmer Banner with the Nerevarine as head (House Indoril)

This of course would involve some major structural changes within the Great Houses and the complete Ousting of the Imperial Oppressors

But thats just my opinion and a pretty far out one Smile

As far as Caius goes, I allready knew the answers to the questions I asked

The questions were loaded, and I see it got people thinking and talking
(job done)

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob

03-16-2008, 07:30 PM,

I was really hoping to meet him in oblivion but no he was a cool down to earth kinda guy pluss he can see real talaent (i leveled up til i was level 10 befor going to see him) maby the fact that i had full orc armour gave it way sorry a bit off (my) topic any way it would be cool to meet him and he tells you his story
03-17-2008, 12:24 AM,

Having Caius in Vvardenfell is something that certainly can be done, maybe the mission he is on could bring him back to Balmora to visit his old friends at the South Wall

Enjoy
Bob