Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Areas and People from ES3 to be considered
03-07-2008, 04:02 PM,
Areas and People from ES3 to be considered
Howdy

Sandor has asked to compile a list of Areas and Peoples from ES3 Silgrad which we might consider using in ES4

SO here is were this list begins:

First off are areas that are notable in Silgrad ES3 which I would ask you all consider bringing into ES4

They are

The Forgotten Pub
The Magic Shoppe
The House of Wisdom
Eru Onaye Finest Weaponry
The Fast Rat

I will provide background details to these places as I get them

Will update soon

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-25-2008, 05:14 PM,

I was thinking about more congruence from TES 3
Some places and persons to be considered:
Argonian Mission: Fahleg (argoninan, mage, lvl 29, twin lamps) Lives in a (large) shack at the westside.
Aralyssan, Blacksmith: high elf, smith, lvl 18 lives at council district
brooms and baskets: Delron Odrani, dunmer, lvl 7, traders guild. Lives in a fair small shop (lower floor) and house (upper floor) at the eastside
Council of elders: I think that is going to be present at the council of elders side. valderon is powerful NPC belonging to that building.
Culnàmos manor: elruyn culnàmo,male, dunmer, noble, lvl 12; murin culnàmo, female, dunmer, noble , lvl 12. Lives at a large house at the upper chambers, near the canal.
D'arnise manor: Isàldor D'arnise: male high elf, healer, lvl 26, House Telvanni; Ishanasha d'Arnise,female high elf, sorcerer, lvl 32, House Telvanni. Lots of bottles in this house,has a vault with some kind of portal , lives at the council district near the river.
Elim Tain, exquisite tailor and clothier: Elim Tain, dark elf, tailor (custom class), lvl 24, traders guild. Lives in a large house/shop (5*2 and 3*2) at the marketplace, near the temple. (buildings had an underground floor).
Elvedur's elixirs: Elvedur,male wood elf, alch serv, lvl 8, traders guild. Lives at the east side, quite poor at a small home.
Epallian Callerius: jeweller : Epallian Callerius,male imperial, lvl 15, trader serv, traders guild. Has some employees. Lives in a 3 stories (+ extra basement) home at the westside near the temple.
Eru Onaye' Fine weapons: Eru Onaye, nord, male, lvl 29, trader serv, traders guild, quite old; Memet Onaye, nord, male, lvl 25, trader, traders guild. Lives in a large shop with lots of weapons. Lives at the westside in a quite small house (as seen from the exterior, room is on upper floor and has a nice balcony.)
Good fortunes home: Quentin fortune; dark elf, male, rogue, lvl 35. Lives in a big manor at the upper chambers (near the canal).
Gorgon Argonides´s Travelservice: NPC gorgon doens't exist? Large house with poor furn. Lives at the east side near the tree.
Guild of traders: steadhelm has already one too, iirc
Hidos Jakyllis: healer: Hidos Yakillis, dark elf, male, healer, lvl 23; Lyra Jakyllis, female dunmer, lvl 11, commoner. Lives in medium sized home and store at the northern end of the upper chambers and the city. Sells some bandage (retextured folded clothes).
hospital: Clive grey: dunmer?, healer serv, lvl 10; marielle grey, healer service, lvl 10.
JoB's house: JoB, khajit, male thief, lvl 19, twin lamps. Small house with poor items. Lives at the southern end of the eastside
Korwan´s Carpets & Coverings: Korwan, dark elf, male, lvl 8, clothier, traders guild. (Has a slave). Lives in medium sized shop/house with a lot of rugs at the southern part of the westside.
Melir Nadiram's candles: Melir Nadiram, dark elf, female, lvl 15, merchant. Sell s a lot of candles. Lives in a medium sized house at the council district.

I've seen that some names doens't sound appropiate to their races. You don't have to include all places in this mod.
I've only done a part of the city.
03-25-2008, 05:31 PM,

Hi Blackbird

Yes I think those should be considered as well

I should of however clarified this more, the list I am putting together is only for the Northwest side (for now)

but good that you posted this, now I won't have to search for others when we get to that point Smile

thanks

Enjoy
Bob

03-25-2008, 10:00 PM,

It's just a summarised bit of some interiors. I've let some other interiors out, whocould be also important.
04-20-2008, 10:59 AM,

Howdy

Here are some of the places from the West Side

This is the area north of town outside the main wall near the bridge to the Silgrad Keep (Shacks)

Pete the Fire Lover, Imperial, Hunter Pete's home is decorated in (you guessed it) fire. for some reason pete likes fire, he does not elaborate as to why maybe we can add this into Pete's dial's

Rashid Rajjik Smuggler, Sells Weapons Has some pretty nice blunt weapons

The Argonian Mission

Fahleg Argonian Sells Potions special ones, will ask for donations for the mission gives discounts on potions based on offerings, Also a member of the Twin Lamps

Geos Argos Argonian Master at Arms Teaches Spear, Blunt Weapons, and Marksman also Twin lamps member

Ragg gro-barsu Ragg is a Bard. its just funny to see an Orc as a Bard, He has written his own book (I can copy the contents of such if needed)

Joh Argonian Thief, the strange thing about Joh is he has a pet Scrib named Sparkey. Sparkey is a pretty tough scrib !

Trival and Irina Tolos Dunmer Commoners
They seem to live a pretty normal life, However Trival's Mother lives with them Mindrele Tolos Trival seems to be a bit of a moma's boy Smile

Thats it for now I will get more soon

Enjoy
Bob

04-20-2008, 01:58 PM,

Do u know who will be fun to bring back? That Bosmer in ES3 when you frist start the game and tells u about his "lost" ring. Its a funny addition.
Blush
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF
04-20-2008, 03:25 PM,

Thanks Bob, I'll update the claims descriptions. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-20-2008, 06:48 PM,

Fargoth NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It would be nice, but he was not part of Silgrad ES3 and that's what this post is for.
Additionally with the popularity of Fargoth. good or bad, some players (alot) killed Fargoth just for spite
I would be interested in seeing a mod for Silgrad that includes Fargoth's Brother
or Sister and based on Dialogue you have with this person regarding Fargoth will determine the NPC's disposition toward you

But thats for another Thread Smile

Thanks Sandor

I will get some more and post them quickly

Enjoy
Bob

06-30-2008, 10:14 PM,

Some very memorable things I havent seen.

the fightclub (inclusive with a soap ;p)
The caverns underneath the deepen moors, with the goblin tribe.. and the quest with the enchanted scrib. Man this brings back memories ;p

-D-
07-01-2008, 02:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deus
Some very memorable things I havent seen.

the fightclub (inclusive with a soap ;p)
The caverns underneath the deepen moors, with the goblin tribe.. and the quest with the enchanted scrib. Man this brings back memories ;p

-D-

Howdy Richard

Good to see you around

yes I had forgotten about those places

thanks for the reminder :goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob