Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Areas and People from ES3 to be considered
08-18-2008, 09:33 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Quentin Fortune: Were you or Reena Discworld fans? That one mad mage character reminded me of Leonard of Quirm; in fact, I just remembered his name was Leonard Quarmidor. Big Grin

Absolutely correct (and we both still are). Big Grin Silgrad's "famous" inventor was definitely inspired by Leonard da Quirm.

Greetings,

Quentin

P.S.:
Quote:you should fill us in on some of those "funny things" you all put into the game..... but alas not here

I'll see, if I can still remember all of the things and send you a list.
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-18-2008, 01:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Quote:Norab Idemas a Savant with an interesting side hobby, he makes Voodoo Dolls and uses them

Gee, is there anyone out there with an interest in the power of voudoun?

Norab does....hey this might make an interesting quest

Anyone thinking about using voodoo then please see me about the 'Anaster Marrowmir' recruitable NPC whom I'm hoping to use as a side-quest feature for Steadhelm. Rodan was also interested in his links with piracy for 'Blacklight' and the Black Marsh mod has already made some progress on implementing voodoo items, so they have expressed a distinct interest in using him.

Anaster has a full ready-made personal history in the form of a diary which can be read here: Diary of a Redguard Necromancer - Anaster Marrowmir . As long as he is scripted so that he cannot die until all of the quests to which he is connected are complete then we're safe, because I was hoping he might prove to be a useful companion and guide to subjects such as piracy and voodoo. The idea is for Anaster to follow a similar quest style to the old mod 'Ruined Tail's Tale'.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-27-2008, 08:51 AM,

I had forgotten in my busyness to get more info I will work on this sometime today and update this post

Enjoy
Diet Dr. Forgetting Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
10-27-2008, 10:15 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Pete the Fire Lover, Imperial, Hunter Pete's home is decorated in (you guessed it) fire. for some reason pete likes fire, he does not elaborate as to why maybe we can add this into Pete's dial's

I voiced Pete in this claim: Scc0520 [Finished, Voicework Finished] . It's finished.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]