Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Areas and People from ES3 to be considered
08-15-2008, 02:39 PM,
Silgrad Morrowind Eastside District
Howdy

Here are some places and people from Silgrad Morrowind Eastside to consider for Silgrad Oblivion

The Eastside of Silgrad was extremely diverse, it incorporated sections of upper class noble and small time shops right down to the lower class thugs all in one little cell

First and Foremost is the Bread and Baker, Owned & Operated by Lionne and Yvette Jullian, This is the Infamous Murdered Bakers Quest from es3, the es3 version is still not finished... maybe in ES4 Wink

Guild of Fighters

Traders Guild

Theives Den (The Dosshouse) owned by Elanwen is a nice place for the local thug to relax

Waylon Manor

Norab Idemas a Savant with an interesting side hobby, he makes Voodoo Dolls and uses them

The Dusk and Dawn Imports serves as a base for the 6th house

One of the things the Silgrad brought to the Morrowind game was the diversity of Shops, we didn't stop at the Clothier or Weapon shop, but took it to the next level with

Light shops
Broom shops
Basket Shops
Bakery's
Dolls
Print Shops
Rope Shops

These things can be found on the Eastside

A few interesting people are

Greenthumb the Argonian, member of the Twin Lamps and Healer, he grows is own ingrediiants in his home

Darvana Tharien, Wizard
a member of House Telvanni (a rare find in western morrowind)

Zim the Witch Hunter

and of course

Andor & Zeydan's Palace of Practical Poetry is located on the eastside

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-15-2008, 03:30 PM,

Quote:Norab Idemas a Savant with an interesting side hobby, he makes Voodoo Dolls and uses them

Gee, is there anyone out there with an interest in the power of voudoun? :lmao: Also spell both words of the name backwards. Smile

Steve
08-15-2008, 03:31 PM,

Thanks bob! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-16-2008, 09:00 PM,

YW

I'll get a few more together but for the most part the eastside is not a large area, diverse but small

Quote:Norab Idemas a Savant with an interesting side hobby, he makes Voodoo Dolls and uses them

Gee, is there anyone out there with an interest in the power of voudoun? :lmao: Also spell both words of the name backwards. Smile

Steve

Norab does....hey this might make an interesting quest

Baron Samedi... the Loa aspect Wink (the dead)

good catch Steve :goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob

08-16-2008, 10:15 PM,

Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm thick... let's go with tired, that sounds better... Tongue could anyone explain the joke?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-17-2008, 09:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm thick... let's go with tired, that sounds better... Tongue could anyone explain the joke?

I think ( I could be wrong) that Steve was referring to the fact that the modder was so into the role he named his npc Baron Samedi backward. Confusedhrug:

I wonder how many players caught onto that

pan rewop a ekat oG (Go take a power nap)

Enjoy
Diet Dr. Bob

08-17-2008, 09:55 AM,

Hehe, that's one of the many jokes Reena and I put into the TES III version. Wink

The reason behind the many shops was that you saw so many things that were actually made, but you never saw anyone who made them and so we kind of introduced the craftsmen to the world of Morrowind, to make it a bit more livlier, but also a bit more realistic. (on the west side there was also a candlemaker, a pottery, a carpenter and ... what else)

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-18-2008, 01:10 AM,

Yes I've always loved the diversity of shops silgrad offered, thats why in the VM expansion we have a Undertaker, a Flower Shop, a Painter's Shop, a Bottlling Company and a Lighting Shop

you should fill us in on some of those "funny things" you all put into the game..... but alas not here

Sorry Sandor for getting off track

Enjoy
Dr. Bob Green
(As equally fattening for the enviorment as it is for you)

08-18-2008, 01:39 AM,

Quentin Fortune: Were you or Reena Discworld fans? That one mad mage character reminded me of Leonard of Quirm; in fact, I just remembered his name was Leonard Quarmidor. Big Grin
08-18-2008, 02:00 AM,

I remember going from house-to-house exploring some of these interiors. Big Grin I think I remember a dead Skooma addict in one house in this area too (I used that area as my base of operations in Silgrad Tower :brew: )... All fun. Smile

EDIT: Nirhana Vithin was the name. Smile