[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0343.
Claim Difficulty: Easy-Medium.
NPC's: 7 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor/Rich.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0343. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.993 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The Council house for the Riverside district.
The district administrator is living on the first floor (rich).

The ground-floor houses the central Riverside guard barracks (poor).
The city guards also live here and have to wear Steel armor (placeholder).

The basement is used as an armory.

The layout was originally made by Seniosh except for the basement, the exterior building will be changed later on.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0343) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-25-2011, 12:01 AM,

This sounds interesting Smile. I'll go ahead and claim this one.

So based on the description, it's:

top floor: District admin's quarters
Ground floor: central guard barracks
basement: armory

To have 7 NPC's total living here, I'll have:

-The admin
-The admin's wife
-4 guards
-A quartermaster for the armory

As far as the overall concept of this structure goes, it sounds like the district administrator represents Riverside and is responsible for the well being of the district. The guard quarters holds Silgrad Guardians. Perhaps one of them would be a Silgrad Protector, since this is the key government structure in Riverside?

Also, I have to ask about the name, "council house." Do people actually meet here, like some sort of Riverside council? Or is it called that because it's funded by Silgrad Tower's council? If people do meet, would it be on the guard's floor or the admin's floor? Thank you Smile.
05-25-2011, 12:14 AM,

Have fun! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-02-2011, 04:06 AM,

Update for the week Smile.

The top and ground floors are now fully furnished. All I have to do there is add the "items," which may be very time- consuming, considering all the shelves and surfaces I have to decorate. After items are added, I will handle lighting, then NPCs + dialogue.

The armory level is a little more than half furnished. By the way, do we have a dunmer style weapon rack? I just noticed that none of the guard buildings in ST have used any. If not, that's perfectly fine. I've already figured out how I can make this interior look good without using weapon racks. Smile
06-02-2011, 06:35 AM,

Thanks for the update! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-25-2011, 09:28 PM,

While waiting for SCC0107 tiles to be merged, I decided to take a quick chance to work on this interior some more.

All furniture and containers are now added. I've also finished adding items to 70% of the third floor. Until someone else decides they want this claim, I'll go ahead and peck at it from time to time between working on high priority tasks.

Now that SCC0107 tiles are merged and the patch is available, I'll shift back to SCC0107, my top priority at this time.
06-25-2011, 09:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sniper4
All furniture and containers are now added. I've also finished adding items to 70% of the third floor. Until someone else decides they want this claim, I'll go ahead and peck at it from time to time between working on high priority tasks.
Great! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD