Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors with st delyn shrine
03-29-2008, 11:01 PM,
Errors with st delyn shrine
I have found 2 big errors with St delyn shrine which propably couldn't be solved by me.
1. When an NPC and even the player is just walking on the redoran stairs (StInRedStairsSm06), they can't enter the last part. It's like they are stuck on the top of the trees.
2. I have teleportation issues with StDoorVel, but also with VelothiSmallDoorAnim and VelothisSmallDoor. I have checked the the teleporting markers and everything seems ok. But those door won't work.

Doens anyone else have problems with this?
03-30-2008, 11:08 AM,

1. Could you give me detailed information about where in our mod this is happening?

2. Where do the errors occur? Because I'm inclined to suspect there's nothing wrong with the doors but rather something in the vicinity of them is interfering with them so that they don't react to the player pointing the cursor on them. This happens especially if Emperor Parasols are nearby (but they're not the only objects that can cause that kind of problems). If you have parasols near where the problems occur then no worries, I will fix their collision shortly, but if there aren't any parasols then please give me directions to the locations where you experienced the problem.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-30-2008, 07:34 PM,

At this moment, only in my mod of the shrine of st delyn, but I think I have seen that bug in the temple of Soluthis. I'll check this out again.
When i play ingame and i go to such door, nothing happens. There is no teleport cursor ingame.

The bug of the stairs can be seen from the area near the top of st delyns peak (where the statue is located).
03-30-2008, 08:10 PM,

Just a thought: go to the door that doesn't work, run tcg in the console, and take a screenshot. That may give a better idea of the collision in that area.

Steve
03-31-2008, 10:52 PM,

I have 2 screenshots: one of the door and one of the stairs. I think that collision is the problem of the stairs.
04-01-2008, 07:30 AM,

Could you try out this version of the stairs and see if it works better?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]