Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dwemer survived?
04-16-2008, 10:30 PM,

Quote:hat official lore Gez? Or just speculation. The only stuff i've seen is pretty darn fuzzy as to what happened...

official stuff, or as official as it gets pending in-game confirmation.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-17-2008, 01:29 PM,

Ahhhh

Discussions of the Dwemer

I love these discussions, Mystery....Theory.... Opinion...Speculation

no one is really sure what happened

Gez: With regard to the Dwemer Ash

The ash was not introduced until Tribunal

Found under Mournhold these ashes would indicate that the Dwemer living here died prior to the incident at Red Mountain (this of course is speculation)

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-17-2008, 01:33 PM,

The dwemer had died out even before the events that led into the story of Morrowind.

Quote:a lone survivor tasked with pushing the "ON" button once the "absorbicide" was complete. But that last surviving dwarf, our good friend Yagrum

Yes they were wiped out, because of Kagrenac's actions, but no where in lore does it stated that Yagrum was left to press a switch. I think it said something about him being away from the land at the time.

I found an extract about why there was one dwemer left, it was found at the imperial library.

Imperial Library/Dwemer

Quote: Yagrum Bagarn, said that when the Dwemer disappeared he was in the "Outer Realms", and thus did not disappear with them. The Outer Realms refers to that which is outside of Nirn, whether it be Aetherius, Oblivion, or some other "location" in the Aurbis is unknown.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
06-01-2008, 09:24 PM,

This is basically taking up space, and the lore debate can be kind of confusing/not very useful

We should make an official lore thread, but for now, this is closed
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!